Nine

" I'm going to take a shower. In the meantime, you can think about it. " Jisoo placed Jennie at the center of the bed, looking flushed staring at her. With the smirk planted at Jisoo's face, looking at Jennie's chocolate brown eyes. " In addition to your body, what else can you offer me? "

Jisoo looked at Jennie yet again, as her wife looked at her blushing hard, she back away a little to look at her fully, shaking her head, she smiled softly. " Tsk tsk tsk! I can't really stand this expression. "

Jisoo kissed her softly then whispered " Think it over, you have five minutes. "

AFTER FIVE MINUTES

Jisoo came back from her shower, Jennie unconsciously looked at her. Wrong move!

Jennie gulped painfully. Jisoo went out, her towel damped around her torso. Dressed only in a sports bra, Jennie could see a drop of water run down Jisoo's defined abs. She suddenly felt her throat dried.

" You're drooling " Jisoo said teasingly, making Jennie jerked, blushing she throw Jisoo another glare.

Crossed arms, Jennie sassed. " You said it, wouldn't miss the chance. "

" I am a good girl, am I not? " Changing her tactics, Jennie said sultrily looking at her wife.

Satisfied. Jisoo surged towards Jennie. Automatically, the brunette put her hands on Jisoo's neck sliding it to her nape as Jisoo kissed her. " Hmmm ~ "

Soft! Soft! So soft! Everytime their bodies touch, Jisoo couldn't control herself. She finds her wife's body so hot and soft and sweet, she couldn't resist.

Tearing Jennie's nightwear off her body, the brunette forgot how active the raven in bed, maybe it is too much to tease her. Jennie was pulled out of her reverie as Jisoo's kisses moved down her neck, licking, sucking certain spots, getting her weaker to fight this burning desires she had for her wife.

Jennie stirred up, being awoken by the light from the sun that peeked through the window. She lazily sit up, yawning as she stretched her arms up, letting the satin cover fall down her upper body, revealing her breasts open. Bites and marks from last night were still etched in everywhere.

Looking at the right side of the bed, a peaceful and serene sight of a beautiful woman entice her whole attention. Leaning in, she let herself appreciate her wife's ethereal beauty. That face, she was sure, that angelic and innocent face gave her the best orgasm of her life.

Smiling, she leaned in further. She kissed Jisoo, under her lips. " Chu ~ it's so nice to wake up beside you. "

" There is no free lunch in this world. You must be up to something. " Jisoo murmured, still eyes closed.

Jennie startled, she blushingly looked at Jisoo's still unmoving body. I thought she was still asleep? Does she know I've been looking since earlier?

Ugh! Keep calm, Jennie! She is the boss! And it relates to whether I can get into the UCL or not! I must please her! What a depressing morning!

Gaining a bit of her composure, Jennie leaned in Jisoo full time. Resting her cheeks in Jisoo's chest as she traced her finger randomly in the skin. Resting her body above Jisoo's. " I don't have anything other than my body, so just give the project to me, okay? "

Though still not opening her eyes, Jisoo could imagine Jennie's pout. She massaged her temple, covering her face with her palms as she smiled. Jisoo suddenly pulled Jennie's hands off her, before successfully switching their position.

Jisoo pressed her growing cock on Jennie's naked pussy, rubbing it firmly sending a tingling bolt spreading over Jennie's whole body. " Hmmm ~ ch-chu! "

" Jennie ~ " Jisoo looked at her wife who's biting her lip, she smirked at her. Looking intensly at her eyes.

Looking back at those burning dark brown eyes above her, " J-jisoo, I- "

" You seduce me, early in the morning. Seems like you didn't have enough last night! " Jisoo husked, as Jennie shake her head vigorously. But too late..

" Ahhhh! Fu-fuck sooo biiiig! " Jennie moaned, as Jisoo's cock entered her clenching pussy.

And there they again began reminiscing everything that happened to them last night.