Sixty-Four

LUXURY VILLA

Jisoo walked in their shared room and found no Jennie in the bed. Thinking where could her wife go, after this exhausting and emotionally draining night.

" Where is she? " She asked herself silently, she walked passed the bed and straight to the bathroom door where she heard water running. She is still in her bath? I'd better take a look.

Jisoo twisted the knob and entered a huge adjoined walk in closet and bathroom. Peeking at the location of their tub, her eyes widened when she took a glimpse of brunette hair sprawled out all over the floor from the tub.

Without any second wasted, she stride forward and saw Jennie. She was leaning heavily at the side of the tub, her eyes was closed, one of her arms were out of the tub lifeless, her naked body was sagged down the tub full of steamed water. Her heart beat raised in a million times faster than normal, she got in the tub, not at all caring that she got her slacks drenched when she stepped in. The heat from the water was nothing than the pain of her clenching heart at the thought of Jennie being in a hideous state. No. She can't even afford to think that way.

" Jennie! " Jisoo doesn't hesitate to kneel in front of her, effectively getting also her shirt to submerged in the water. She took Jennie's weak body closer to her, brushing the hairs off her face with shaking hands. She shook her body firmly calling her with desperate voice. " Jennie Kim! Jen! "

Her wife's warm body still wasn't moving, and her body felt the pain causes by her heart. Her mind was clouded by the fear of losing Jennie as she kept on calling her as loudly as she can. Until she put a finger below her nose and sighed in relief when she felt her breathing.

Again without wasting any time. Jisoo lift her up. The brunette's face was red and when Jisoo was walking towards the bed, the raven saw the twitch in her brows. She sighed a deep breath in relief that she doesn't know she was holding in. Jisoo put her in the bed carefully, touching her pulse under her throat to make sure. And it made Jennie's heavy eyes opened.

The brunette looked up and saw Jisoo hovering over her. She weakly lift her hand up trying to reach the contorted but very beautiful face of her wife, but Jisoo was fast. She took the nearest blanket she can reach and cover her wife's body with it. She also got a small towel, and sit next to her, wiping her face and hair gently.

When she saw Jennie closed her eyes for a moment and purred, she gritted her teeth in frustration. " You wanna die?? "

Jisoo though said it with a low firm voice, and Jennie was in a state of consciousness and passing out, she could clearly hear the crack in her voice. In a weak voice she whispered, " No. I just wanna take a bath. "

Clutching the towel in her hands, Jisoo swallowed an unrecognizable nervousness and fear she felt when she saw Jennie that way. She was again too emersed at her own thoughts, only was pulled out of it when Jennie called her softly.

" Chu ~ my head hurts. " The brunette said as she can't help but close her heavy eyes in exhaustion.

Jisoo immediately took her phone from the night stand and dialled someone's number.

When the ringing stopped, indicating that her call has been accepted by the other line, she spoke quietly but with full of authority even before the person on the other line uttered a full ' Hello '.

" Come to the Luxury Villa, now! " She said, and without even letting the other say anything, she ended the call. Putting back the phone at the stand and move closer to company her wife again.

On the other line, Seulgi has her brows furrowed. She was certain that it was Jisoo that called her, telling her to come to their house late at night. Must be Jennie again.

She sighed, she was about to rest after a long tiring day at work but she couldn't just ignore the boss, can she? So she did the best way, she can make this all finish. She packed a first aid kit, her medical equipments and go straight to the said house.

-------------------------------------------

" Aren't you too concerned? " Seulgi asked as she started to keep all her things packed back again after she examined Jennie. She was leaving an amount of medicine she can take once she got her consciousness.

When she sat down with a heavy sighed. She eyed Jisoo, who was looking at her wife thoughtfully. " You know, you'd better do it in moderation. How could you treat your own wife like this, huh? "

She was just testing the water, Jisoo was always quiet but this time around it was different and she was willing to lift up the sour mood around them but to no avail, she was being ignored apparently.

" By the way, " She cleared her throat and lift a cup of tea up her lips and took a sip before continuing. " Since that night, I felt you have changed. "

Jisoo's ears perked, but she ignored it and just looked at where Jennie was. She was keeping an eye on her, incase she make any move. It gave Seulgi a go to continue. " You originally married her just because of the shares held by your uncle. "

Jisoo flinched and her heart skip a beat, she was looking straight at the innocent beauty her wife has whenever she was sleeping. Though it usually gave her peace whenever she was cuddling up Jennie to sleep whenever they can, right now it was making her want to be near hee more than ever, it was making her heart beat faster in a painful and savoring way and it terrifies her. What is this?

Seulgi who was looking at Jisoo, smiled and hummed knowingly. " Now Soo, You've fallen in love with her, aren't you? "