Sixty-Five

Jisoo was staring at her friend like she had gone with two heads. She arked her brow questioningly like ' Are you serious? '. But Seulgi doesn't even move, not even a flinch. She sipped in her tea slowly, still looking directly at Jisoo, who at that time were blinking her eyes in disbelief. H-how could she-

With gritted teeth, Jisoo stood up abruptly. She walked towards her bedroom's full glass floor to ceiling window. Crossing her arms, she huffed. " You. Think. Too. Much! "

Right?? How dare she?? Me?? F-falling inlove with-

Sigh

Seulgi could see the struggle Jisoo was inflicting in her own mind. It was obvious. But for the raven, it was all just an initial reaction from her towards her wife. And the doctor knew better and will just let her realize everything on her own. She smiled lightly, lifting the cup of tea, she took a sip from it.

" Anyway, she's your wife. You should let her have a break, or her body can't stand it anymore. "

Jisoo looked at her from her shoulder, silently glaring at the doctor when she heard the smile between her words. " Not finished yet? You can go now if you drink it up! "

Seulgi's face scrunched up putting a playful pout towards her friend and whine like a goddamn kid that annoys Jisoo even more. " How could you burn the bridge soon after I'm not needed. Really, you were getting good at this! "

The raven spin so fast, checking if Jennie got disturbed by the doctor then face her friend glaring at her.

The doctor just tossed the tea to her throat and run towards the door, but before she went out, she sent the pissed raven a toothy grin waving her hands.

" Relax! I won't tease you anymore! " Chuckling silently, Jisoo just crossed her arms still glaring at her. " I got to go! Contact me if you need any help! "

Jisoo brusquely walked towards her, intending to give her friend a piece of her mind. But just as she growled the words " GET OUT! ", the door slammed shut before her. The raven could only breathe a frustrated sigh before walking back towards her wife. For a minute, she let herself looked at Jennie, as in looked at the undeniably beautiful woman lying at her bed.

As much as she liked to ignored it, she can't lie how beautiful and ethereal Jennie looked, plus the attitude Jisoo couldn't deny being attractive and charming although irritating for her at times. But over all, Jennie Kim, is indeed a very dangerous woman to be with, especially to her case, being her wife for a contract. Now Jisoo could only rub her palms over her face frustratingly. What the hell are you thinking??

The CEO was about to sit at the corner when she noticed the main reason of her utter distractions these days were slowly stirring from sleep. But once they made an eye contact for a brief seconds, the brunette immediately turned around, back facing her. Jisoo, for some reason, would like to confront her but choose to just sighed and walked to the glass window again with clenched jaw, she turned her back from Jennie too. It was the most painful and awkward night for the both of them.

Both woman has the same sullen mood at a very different reasons; one, has the most conflict of emotions.

You don't wanna see me?

She's never been so quiet since we're together. Almost two years has passed, but it seems that I've never seen real joy on her face

When I occasionally come back, she'll always welcome me with a smile, though I know she just pretends it.

Jisoo looked at the reflection from the glass at the back of the woman she knew she married. I can get any woman I want, can't I? But I've never hooked up with anyone else since I married Jennie. But I never thought she would have some relationship with my nephew too. 

The raven asked her secretary Greg about their past relationship since the day she knew. It's a bit pitiful but she can't helped it.

Their love affair was quite famous in Seoul University. Her nephew is always an excellent brilliant man. A person like him, would only love her alone. And he would even rack his mind to chase her. That makes her think,

When did they break up?

If Kai didn't went overseas and Jennie's desire for money and luxuries can be fulfilled, would they still be with each other?

But before she can get any further with the solemn thinking, she looked away from the reflection of the brunette and stared at the darkened sky, hating how she got mixed emotions toward the woman back facing her from her own bed.

While at the other side of the room, Jennie, was silently crying to her pillows, thinking how unfair she's being treated but don't do any move to explain herself since she needed to suck it up, for her sake, for her mothers. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Morning came, both woman was preparing for their day quietly, same routine for both of them, aside from the unexpected phone call Jisoo received while fixing her clothes. 

KAI is calling...

The raven picked up after the second she got stunned by the bravery, and when the said bravery got extended further.

Kai:  Are you at home? 

Jisoo:  Hmmm.

Kai: Can I make a visit now?

Jisoo: Ok.

Kai: Ok, see you there.

Just as brief as that, Jisoo get downstairs. Sit at the dining table, while Jennie danced around the kitchen, doing breakfast for the both of them, like a normal day, like nothing happened last night, aside from the silent treatment both giving with each other.