Fifteen

" But she also said, if you say no, you won't get anything from her in the future. " Greg said apologetically.

Squeezing her eyes shut, Jennie just sighed and let the secretary lead her way.

------------------------------------

At the car, on their way to Heaven Night. She subtly looked at Jisoo, quietly looking outside the car.

The tension in between them only rising as the time passed by. Both prideful enough to take the first move. Until they got to the Heaven Night.

** Heaven Night were an expensive bar, by the way. HAHAHAHAHAHA - author :P **

At their arrival, they went straight to the VIP room. Where all Jisoo's friends were already in. Accomodated by set of girls. Wendy, Seulgi and Jeongyeon.

Jisoo was distant, they noticed right away. Wendy were the first to react. " Tsk tsk tsk! What is this? "

She stood up, welcoming the two, but the closer she got the clearer she can see how dark Jisoo's aura. Not even bothering to answer nor greet her, Jisoo just walked past her. Jeongyeon raised her eyebrow in pure amusement. Signaling the girls to get out.

Jennie just looked at Wendy awkwardly, as Jisoo proceed to the bar, getting herself a rum and drank it in one go.

Seulgi and Jeongyeon looked at each other knowingly. No one dared to comment.

" Jen, what happened to her? " Wendy asked. Not taking the silence seriously.

Jennie, on the other hand, just shifts awkwardly. Smiling at her timidly. " I honestly, don't know.

Just before Wendy could get the whole situation more awkward. Seulgi butted in and smiled at Jennie widely. " Jen would you like some drinks? Ask Wendy to get it for you. "

" Oh! Right! " Wendy exclaimed, like she forgot her hospitality. " What do you like? "

" Anything is okay, thank you. " Jennie said, bashfully.

Jisoo turned to look at them, sitting at the bar stool. Taking a cigarette out, still looking at her wife.

" Oh! Come on! Make yourself at home, don't be shy ~ " Wendy insist, smiling at Jennie playfully. The brunette just blushed by the attention, still wasn't familiar with Jisoo's friends antics.

At the corner, Jeongyeon just looking at all them, especially at Jisoo who's just puffing her cigarette, not tearing her eyes off the designer. " What does this silence mean? Come on! Stop this ~ "

Jisoo just shrugged and put off her cigarette. Standing, " I got to go, the bill is on me. "