Fifty-Three

" You're so sweet, are you afraid that I'll punish you for being with other guy, huh? " Jisoo looked from afar, talking to her wife as she wished to be with Jennie, instead of being across the contenent away from her. Since when did I became this soft?? Damn it! Sigh!

Jennie blushed, from the double meaning of the word ' punish ' dancing in her head. She smiled lightly for the small distraction, " I'm always so sweet to you, " She murmured sulkily at Jisoo who chuckled softly from the other line. " Hmmm. I'll meekly wait for your punishment. So how about, punishing me in bed? "

Jisoo took a deep breath, looking ahead of her in a weak attempt of controlling herself from her wife's teasing. Even so, she can't help herself to smile a bit, after all she was all alone looking at the beautiful view in front of her. " Hmmm, wait me back home, baby. "

" Alright. " Jennie said, wiping the lone tear that escape yet again from her eyes.

Silence engulfed both of them, until Jisoo intake a deep breath. " Jennie. "

She looked from afar, enjoying the warm wind gushed passed her, thoughtfully. And whispered at her phone softly, hoping Jennie could hear her clearly. " If now I'm by your side. I really wanna hold you in my arms. "

Jennie's eyes again flood like a broken dam. She sobbed quietly, placing a hand over her mouth to surpress herself from being heard. Swallowing hard, " Why do you wanna hold me now? "

" Do I need any reason, " Placing a hand in her pant's pocket, looking at the beautiful and peaceful white sand beach in front of her. She yet whispered, " To hold my wife? "

Blushing, Jennie wiped her tears strained face and giggled how sweet Jisoo is. For a short moment, she forgot about anything other than being there, talking to Jisoo for a while with random things. And savoring that sweet little moment.

After the phone call.

" Greg. " Jisoo said, still looking at the waves from the ocean.

The secretary, step closer to her, behind. " Ms. Kim. "

" Book the earliest flight, back to Seoul. "

-----------------------------------------

AT THE OFFICE

Jennie stood at the window, looking mindlessly outside. She was too engrossed by the thought of todays events. She sighed sadly.

From behind her, she failed to hear Karina and Yerim talking to each other looking at her. " Mr. Kim dumped Jennie after he went overseas right? "

" But I think, it's more likely the opposite. " Yerim answered her. Still looking worriedly at her friend. " But no matter who is right and wrong, a man should never hit a woman! "

Karina nodded eagerly, sighing as they both looked at the woman looking outside solemnly.

-------------------------------------------

LUXURY VILLA

Jennie took her clothes off her, before walking inside the bathroom towards the awaiting warm water-filled bathtub.

The night I slapped him, and I got it back from him today. Of course I'm angry.

But it appears I'm not that angry. After all he just wanted an explanation. But I choose to ignore him. And irritated him like that.

The brunette submerged down the tub and stay still, relaxing her body from the warm the water provides her. I've always been so cruel to others. And even to myself.