Sixty-Two

*** AUTHOR'S NOTE ***

It hurts writing this part, maybe that's why I'm trying to prolong writing this one, it annoys me. Ugh! 🤬😡

-----------------------------------------------

Jennie walked towards the front porch and was be able to saw that a car was parked at their garage beside the villa.

When she entered, the lights were all off, and reached for the button. But before she could be able to turn it on. Her hand was suddenly been tugged harshly, stumbling, it was fast, the moment she opened her eyes, she was already been pinned into the nearest wall.

Jisoo was looking down at her deadly, one of her hand was wrapped tightly against Jennie's wrist and the other was placed beside her head, blocking her way out.

And before Jennie could even say anything more than Jisoo's name, the raven was already ravishing her lips, kissing her to the point she knew it'll bruised. Jennie was moaning and groaning beneath her, but Jisoo didn't care. She was so focus on kissing the brunette roughly. She wasn't angry. She's livid. And she wanted Jennie to know that.

She let go of Jennie's lips, and continued nipping and biting towards her neck leaving bruises and small cuts at it's wake. Jisoo leaned heavily towards Jennie and was now griping her jaw painfully. The brunette felt weak, it was the first time Jisoo was doing this to her. It wasn't the rough pace she was accustomed. This was angry. This hurts her. And Jisoo doesn't care.

Jisoo nipped hardly below her ear, gritting her teeth, she can't place where her anger was coming from. Her heart felt like it's being gripped into tight fist and her whole skin is in fire and partly cold, just by the thought of Jennie with both men she saw her with tonight.

How dare she seduce other men??!

On her delirious thinking, she wasn't able or she just don't care that she was already hurting Jennie too much. The grip she had on the brunettes jaw tightened, and she was biting her hard enough to leave a bite mark in her skin. She was deaf for Jennie's painful plea and cries under her.

One is Kim Taehyung, the other is my nephew!

Good!

Very good!

She tugged Jennie's clothes off harshly, it ripped off her body painfully, the brunette was already crying hard. Jisoo's holding her not so gently and she was sure it marks her.

I hurried back from overseas immediately after hearing her cry.

And I directly went to the office and held a teleconference without any sleep, only wishing I could get home earlier. But she wasn't there.

I had Greg dind her whereabouts and learnt she was attending a concert in Mr. Kim's. Then rushed there, eager to meet her.

Jennie was crying her heart out, trying to get Jisoo out her reverie, she was whimpering for her to stop but Jisoo was so emersed in her own painful thoughts and was already ripping her underwear off her, without even fully taking Jennie's clothes off her. It was already ripped anyway.

But it turns out.

She was hooking up with two men!

Good! It was good!

Jisoo took her penis out of her pants, tugging her pants down harshly, it doesn't even reach her knees before pushing it inside Jennie roughly, smiling menacingly when she heard Jennie choked in her throat with the pain and pleasure. " Jennie Kim. How dare you? "

Jennie was crying in pain, all over her body but more on how Jisoo was treating her. This is not the woman she married. " I have scandals with other women, so you wanna make me a cuckold, huh?? "

" No! I didn't! " Jennie chocked out as Jisoo gripped tightly in her neck. It doesn't block her breathing but it hurts her.

" Everytime you hesitated to go to my sister's house. It's because of Jongin, right?? " Jisoo leaned forward, looking straight at Jennie as she kept thrusting her hips forward as roughly as she could.

Jennie couldn't hold it in anymore, and went limp forward, she let her body leaned into Jisoo, even though it hurts her to see and feel Jisoo this way. The only safe place she knew over all this years, is now the reason she felt pain, physically and emotionally and worst, mentally. She cried her lungs out, her screams were muffled in Jisoo's shoulder, that made Jisoo stop moving forward.

Jisoo swallowed hard, she knew what she was doing. Her heart was beating too hard and a tear left in her eyes. She wiped it harshly before the younger could even see it. She could feel Jennie's whole body shaking but she pushed herself not to give in.

" Say. What is the relation between you two?? " Jisoo pushed the brunette off her. Holding her in both shoulders to look at her straight in the eyes. The damage she had caused her wife pains her more than she already felt but she ignored it. Jennie was crying in front of her, it pains her as much as it ignites new found anger in her.

Jennie on the other hand was trying so hard to gain all strength in her to push Jisoo away, but she has none. She could just cry and whimpers in pain. " What do you wanna hear, Jisoo?! "

" The relation?? Huh?! He was once my boyfriend! Are you happy now?! " Jennie screamed at her, both Jisoo's hands were still in her shoulders holding her firmly as one of her hands was in her chest trying to grip the remaining clothes she has and the other was on Jisoo's chest pushing and punching her the hardest she could while hanging her head down. " I had split up with him even before I married you, Jisoo. "

Jisoo doesn't say anything, she doesn't even move, what she was hearing, the crack in every words Jennie utters, everything, she was wondering why it hurts her too much. Looking at Jennie crying and pushing her away.

" S-stop. Do-don't push me too far. All of you. " Jennie whimpers silently while letting all her tears fall down her face.

For the first time since they both got married and lived together. Jennie was crying. Really crying.

And in Jisoo's selfish thoughts.

Finally.

It's my first time seeing her crying like this.

But it's not even because of me.