Forty-Three

IN THE CAR

Jennie crossed her arms facing forward as to change the topic, yet still grumpy by Jisoo’s teasing. “ Why do you come back so early? You’re supposed to be at work now. “

“ I can’t focus because of you. “ Jisoo smiled at her charmingly, causing the brunette to blush, but Jennie being Jennie, she hid it to herself, still not facing Jisoo, but she gave her the killer side eye.

“ Why? Speechless with elation? “

“ Nothing, just a little moved. “ 

“ Humph! Cross you out! Hate you! “

Once the car were park at the supermarket parking lot, Greg unbuckled his seatbelt and look at them from the mirror, “ I’ll buy the food inside, Miss Kim. Be back soon. “ 

Greg volunteered, as he felt awkward all the way. But being the special assistant of Jisoo, he has to endure everything.

At the car, Jisoo faced Jennie with her devilish smile. The brunette looked at her, an eyebrow automatically raised in a silent question. 

“ Jennie ~ We have never done it in the car. “ Jisoo smiled at her sweetly, she moved closer to Jennie, and lift her chin up to look at her.

Jennie’s eyes grow wider as she got what Jisoo was actually suggesting. “ S-stop it! We’re in a public place, you je- ahhh ~ “

Jisoo snuggled at the brunette’s neck, teasingly kissed her at her sweet spot before sucking lightly, making Jennie moaned. “ It’s okay babe ~ The glass is reflective. “ 

Jennie, even reluctant, can’t help but felt hot. Jisoo knows how to play with her body so well, that it was easier for her to know what to do to make Jennie agreeable as she can.

“ N-no ~ G-Greg will be back soon, Jisoo ~ “ Jennie tried but failed pushing Jisoo off in a not too convincing push. She felt really turn on now.

Jisoo already managed to riled up Jennie’s dress, pushing Jennie to lay on the backseat so she can hovered above her. “ Let’s make it quick ~ “

“ Ch-Chu ~ Damn you ~ “ Jennie moaned, hearing Jisoo unbuckled her belt. She rolled her eyes internally, as she quickly tugged her dress down from her shoulder to expose her breast and her aching nipple. 

Groaning, Jisoo pushed her pants off to her ankle, and dove in her favorite twins. Sucking and squeezing both Jennie’s breast.

“ Quick, Chu ~ “ Jennie moaned, tugging Jisoo’s body closer.

The couple made a quick rendezvous inside the car, making the whole vehicle to rock by their little party inside.

Twenty minutes later, Greg went off the store and blinked at the car. He reluctantly went over a wall, hiding himself as to give both her boss and her wife time for whatever they were doing, cause obviously the car were rocking quiet violently. How passionate they are. They can do it at any time and place.

Another twenty minutes pass, he opened the driver’s side, without looking at the back, he put his seatbelt back on. “ Sorry to keep you waiting. “

It’s not easy to be a special assistant now. I have to be purposely late, in case they feel awkward. Greg thought, starting to move the car on the way to Luxury Villa.

Jennie was blushing furiously at her seat, as Jisoo was trying to fix her tie. Why do I feel like, we were caught having an affair??

She glared at Jisoo, who was acting normally, getting her laptop from her suitcase. Look at her, like nothing ever happened.

She put a hand in her chest, her breast was sore along with her lower region, she felt like she got ravaged of some sort.

She just wickedly whispered in my ear, ‘ You’re so tight, Jennie ~ I do wish to die on top of you ‘

UGH!

She shake her head, willing the thoughts away, her face looked like a tomato already with all the blushing, making Jisoo look in her way innocently curious. 

After a moment, she can breath, freed by her thoughts of her insatiable wife. As Jisoo worked something on her laptop, Jennie got a notification from her phone.

From: Irene Bae

Jen, are you okay? I kept on calling you, but no answer. Call me if you see this.

Jennie type a quick reply, she dozed off earlier, she doesn’t have time to get into her phone.

To: Irene Bae

It’s a mess. I think matters are getting more complicated, I feel uneasy.

The brunette loudly sighed involuntarily, when she put her phone lock.

“ Has anyone told you a person’s bad mood will affect the other’s around? “ Jisoo said, still looking at her laptop.

Jennie faced her, looking at Jisoo’s side profile. She sassed, “ Sometimes, sighing doesn’t mean bad mood. I just wanna ease my worries by sighing. “

Jisoo closed her laptop, putting it back to her case and face the brunette. Lifting an eyebrow, “ What are you worrying about? “

“ What else? The project competition is now very fierce. “ Jennie reasoned out. She looked outside her window side, avoiding Jisoo’s eyes.

Jisoo narrowed her eyes at her, studying Jennie before speaking. “ So many stress. Why are you still working in there? “

When Jennie just shrugged her off, she continued, “ How about, I start a design company for you? Let you be the boss. Then you’ll be relaxed. “