Six

LUXURY VILLA

Thinking all the women around Jisoo, all the magazines and news spreading around the world about her scandals.

" Hmmmm ~ "

" Ch-chu ~ I'm cummingggg! "

How could Jisoo be so horny whenever she comes back? Jennie thought, panting, trying her very best to catch her breath. Jisoo was looking at her from above her as she looked at Jisoo wondering. Only for Jisoo to noticed and..

" You still have time to think about something else? " Jisoo husked, holding Jennie's hands above her head then kissing her again in the neck. " It seems, we should do it again from the very beggining! "

" C-Chu ~ Ahhh! " Jennie groaned as she felt her wife's cock getting harder yet again, poking her clit as she bucked her hips.

--------------------------------

THE NEXT MORNING

LECH!

Jennie was writing down an early report as she sat in her chair in the office, but felt sore all over her lower body. Gripping the pen tightly, annoyed with her wife. Where is the cold tough boss?? Why does she became lech in bed??

Yerim who will passed something to her saw how she was gritting her teeth as she was holding her pen too tightly. " Jen? Are you trying to break the pen? "

" What's up? " Jennie sit up loosen her hold to her victim, clearing her throat.

Yerim eyed her suspiciously but shrugged and gave her a blue folder. " Here is a list of customers that sent over by sales department. You may find some design inspiration in it. "

Jennie took it and open the folder scanning every pages delicately. Until she caught something that caught her curiousity. " Ji-yeon? "

" That's right! The superstar! " Yerim exclaimed, she leaned closer to Jennie like she was about to reveal a nation secret. " And her house lies in the new Yudu Apartment built by the Emperor Group! "

" Tsk tsk tsk! Kim Jisoo is so generous ! It's said the apartment's price is 30% of the market price. Moreover, they are not always available. " she added

" Jen, do you think Kim Jisoo will be living with her mistress there?? "

" Jen, how about we design this one?? "

" Maybe you can play up to Kim Jisoo through Kim Ji-yeon! "

" Imagine that! Kim Jisoo sits in the house you designed and his eyes lit up! "

" Wow! What a wonderful design! "

" Let's contract the project of all 18 levels of the club designer, Jennie Kim! "

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "

" Girl, you're crazy. " Jennie said shaking her head as she looked at Yerim like she gone mad.

" Jen, I mean it! " Looking a little offended and still a little amused at Jennie as she still scanning and reviewing all the designs in the folder. " If our company gets the project, then the boss will recommend you to the UCL. That's really a gold-plated opportunity! "

Jennie could only sighed and face Yerim, " Ji-yeon probably gave the permission to present the design of her house here to protect her privacy. "

" If she knows we're aiming at Kim Jisoo, do you think she will be happy? " Jennie continued. Looking at the designs, she added. " Regardless, whether this will damage our company's credibility. Do you think Kim Ji-yeon is so stupid to introduce a woman to Kim Jisoo, just because she likes my design? "

" NOOOOOO ~ " Yerim answered defeatedly, she even shoved her face in the table and hide there with her face saying, " Let alone our beautiful Jennie "

Jennie laughed at her, but then looked at the designs again. Until Yerim gained back her senses again to talk.

" I really want to know, what Kim Jisoo's wife thinks about the fact that he lives with her mistress, " The statement alone suddenly bugged Jennie, a small burning feeling under her chest she never felt before as Yerim continues, " Doesn't she care? Not care at all? Not care a scrap?? "

I love Jisoo's money. Not the woman herself. Now she give me money and also meet my physical needs, what else can I think?

Unconsciously with a heave, her grip at the folder she was holding tightened, with Yerim beside her frightened as Jennie murmurs, " That woman can be dangerous too! "

----------------------------------

Later afternoon, filing some documents, studying some drafts. Jennie had been summoned to her director's office.

" Oh Jennie, come sit down. " Director Park said, reviewing some drafts on his own before facing Jennie.

" I just asked you here to know, if you already have any plans on how you can deal with the Emperor Group? " the man asked, tilting his head, waiting for her response.

Jennie stiffened as she gulped feeling pressured she answered honestly, " Not yet. "

" Well, I managed to get a business card of Kim Jisoo's special assistant. " Director Park slipped a black plated business card across the table to Jennie " You can try to contact him. "

The problem is not about contacting the Emperor Group, it's Jisoo won't make any backdoor deals.

Looking at her boss that literally glowing with pride and smug, knowing he did helped her by getting the card. She picked the business card smiling delightfully, like it saved her life.

" Jennie, I trust you. "

She was so cold hearted even to her brother in law, let alone me, a contracted wife! Jennie thought, she could already feel her head pounding with stress.

" Given all eyes are fixed on it. I do hope you can grasp this chance, for business and personal reasons. " Jennie let her boss babble nodding at him, affirming positive outcome.

" Director, I will try my best " Jennie said as she stood, bowing her head as a tight knot slowly making it's way through her head with all this frustrations.

What will I do..