Fifty-Six

" As far as I know, you got to know her due to the Concert Hall design, right? " Kai asked, paying him a glance.

Taehyung on the other hand, faced him slightly, a smile still etched at his feature. " I know what you meant. If someone's existence really hurt another one. It would be nice to let her go. Do you agree, Mr. Kim? "

Kai clenched his jaw, he know he's right. But this is Jennie Kim. He couldn't just let her go. But my Auntie, and Kim Taehyung. She's not the innocent Jennie Kim anymore.

Looking back at the two man she left behind, Jennie shake her head in horror. She doesn't know what was with those two. She was about to proceed, when she bumped at someone, causing her to bow lightly, looking up and apologize. " I'm sor- "

She cut herself off, when her eyes popped wide open, looking at the person in front of her, terrifyingly. A chill ran down her spine, and suddenly she couldn't move. What is she doing here?? She's supposed to be in overseas now!

" Be careful. " A hand at the small of her back, made her startled. She doesn't notice the two man she left were already behind her. Taehyung stepped closer to her, looking at her worriedly. " Are you okay? "

Her brain doesn't recognized their close proximity, as her head were spinning and all clouded by the woman standing in front of them. She bit her trembling lip, just by the presence of the raven. But before she could even think about what to do, Taehyung surged forward, carefully hiding her behind him and offer a hand to the gorgeous woman in front of them. " Ms. Kim, long time no see. "

" Yeah. Long time. " Jisoo took a second before accepting the offered hand, tucking the other hand in her pocket. She looked at Taehyung neutrally. Looking at his back, she made an eye contact with the brunette, smirking a little. She asked the young man. " Girlfriend? "

Taehyung chuckled a little. Looking at Jennie with pure affection. She looked cute behind him, for him. " No. Just a friend. "

" Oh. " The raven murmured. Still looking at Jennie, who was cringing inside. She was shaking but she managed to keep brushing it off.

" Jisoo, I thought you are in overseas? " Kai asked, making his presence known. He too noticed the discomfort of the brunette by just the look that Jisoo giving her.

Jisoo hummed before looking at him, her demeanor was a pure stoic. But inside she was burning, she's pissed. " Someone said, she misses me. So, I flew back at once. "

" Auntie? " Kai asked. Making Jennie looked up at Jisoo who didn't answer and just looked back at her then smirked a little.

Jisoo could see how uncomfortable Jennie was, she hated it that she was the one giving her discomfort, and her wife find it with the other man's presence. Clenching her jaw, she looked at Taehyung, she tucked away both hands to her pocket, hiding how her hand balled in fist at how annoyed she is. " I wanna go say hello to your grandpa. Would you mind, leading the way, Mr. Kim? "

" Certainly not. " Taehyung smiled at her, before turning to look at Jennie. " Wait for me here. I'll be back soon. "

He faced Kai first, his smile annoyed the silver haired man. But ignored it. And proceed on leading Jisoo out of the scene.

Alone, Kai looked at the two retreating figure in front of him. Finding their situation a little ridiculous. Scoffing, " Didn't you say, you can even fake a car accident to seduce her? Now, why pretend to be shy, facing her? "

Jennie just looked away from him, then excuse herself. She walked outside the garden. Sitting on the bench before kicking her heels off her.

What the hell was happening?

I never thought meeting Kai here. Now even Jisoo is here.

Fishing out her phone, she typed a quick message to her bestfriend asking for help what to do.