Thirty-Two

“ Fu-fuck! Baby yes! “ Jennie moaned as Jisoo fasten her pace, pushing and pulling back her dick, in and out of the brunette’s pulsing cunt.

Jisoo push back in, halting in the depths of Jennie’s pussy, the veins of her cock was throbbing painfully. Cursing her for holding in to cum, after over an hour already. Jennie already cum a numerous times, after they change in all possible positions they can do in their bed, yet she was holding back her own release. One more. One more! She thought as she begun to drive harder and faster in and out of her wife’s drenched pussy.

Jennie grind her hips harder at Jisoo’s, she’s too tired and thoroughly fucked, sweaty and sticky with all her juices pools down her thighs and her wife’s. She felt like, she was swimming with the amount of cum she releases for an hour of sex, but still isn’t satisfied yet, there is something missing. Her thoughts were interrupted when Jisoo pulling her cock out, only leaving the tip to push back in, balls deep, before ramming back in and out again and stopping once she was about to cum again. Frustrating the hell out of Jennie, she was close again, and this time it’s getting harder and harder to cum cause Jisoo has been decided to play with her and prolong her well deserved release.

“ UGH! Jisoo! Pl-please, please ugh god! “ She hissed frustratingly grinding and pulling at JIsoo.

Jisoo smirked, leaning in her. She knew Jennie was nearing yet again, so she slowed her pace, looking tauntingly at the brunette under her. “ Who said, I wasn’t that strong enough? “

Jennie looked at Jisoo, more like glared at her, breathing heavily, she can’t believe Jisoo looked angry at her earlier now she was teasing her? Jennie huffed an air desperately.

“ B-baby please, I was- Hmmmm ~ Fuck yeah! “ Jennie’s eyes rolled at the back of her head when the raven hit that particular spot, making her see white spots, but slow. Too slow, she needed it hard and fast, she’s too close again, she need that one last push, a little bit more. “ Please, Chu pl-please, more, more! I was wr-wrong, hmmm ~ sh-shouldn’t under-underestimate how you are in b-bed. B-baby please more! Ahhh ~ Jisoo! “

Satisfied, Jisoo dropped her weight at her hips, lacing her hands with Jennie’s and place it above her head, their lips were only inch away from each other’s, letting go all her control and positioned her lower body perfectly to hit the sweet spot of Jennie inside and rammed her cock back in and out of her mercilessly with low husky growl.

“ Fuck Jennie! I’m going to cum sweetheart ~ Fuck! Where do you want me? “ Jisoo huffed, struggling as she felt Jennie’s insides hugging her cock a bit tighter than before.

Jennie tossed her head back in her pillow, feeling hotter with the way Jisoo’s scent engulfing her nostrils, and the idea of finally making Jisoo cum. It was like she was craving for it, “ Inside! Ch-chu cum inside, please! Ahhh ~ so good! You make me feel so good ~ “

And with that, giving one, two last push, Jisoo released all her cum inside her wife, constantly pushing back in and out slightly with all her might as Jennie reached her own release. Both moaned and growled loudly, grinding with each other, helping one another to prolong both their orgasms. Jennie felt like floating, she can feel her pussy being fill with all Jisoo’s hot cum and like it was the last button to press, her wife’s release were the last missing piece she was looking for to cum again.

When Jisoo felt moving, she pulled off with a grunt and drop her aching body back at the bed, pulling Jennie with her.

Jennie put her hand on Jisoo’s abs, and dump her leg above Jisoo’s tiredly, shifting to find a comfortable position as she put her head above Jisoo’s chest, breathing heavily.