Twelve

" What a marvelous design ~ " A familiar husky voice came near the designer just as she finished her drawing. Sending her a thousand bolts run through her spine.

Alarmed, Jennie straighten at her sit. She doesn't need to turn around to find who the intruder was, she was sure she hears that voice this past nights ~ in her bedroom. Of all places!

" Jisoo ~ how about buying this? " Only the sound of a different person makes Jennie turned. And she tried really hard not to wince at the woman leeching beside her wife. Her wife.

Jisoo in an expensive suit were standing tall, towering over Jennie. The designer looked up and immediately regretted making an eye contact with the CEO. Lowering her eye level to the woman standing beside the raven, who took her design.

" Soo ~ Just buy it! I really want a jewelry set out of this. " The woman said, hooking her arms to Jisoo's.

Without diverting her line of sight out of her wife, Jisoo took the said design from the woman's grasp and look at the drawing, smirking at the name of her wife.

Jisoo gave it back to Jennie expecting the latter to look back at her. But unfortunately, Jennie is stubborn enough for her liking. With a twitch of annoyance, " Sure ~ Money is no big deal, just price it "

Lips flinched, jaw clenching with her hand slightly hold the paper a little tighter. Jennie answered still not looking at Jisoo, " 2-200 thousand "

" Cheap! "

With the response given, Jennie's brows furrowed, she forced herself to looked at her, only to be startled. Just as the time she looked up, Jisoo leaned forward, their faces were just inches away from each other. Her wife were smirking dangerously at her.

" How about this? If you have any other great designs, do not hesitate to contact me, huh? " Jisoo whispered, causing Jennie to look at her lips before gulping hard.

Annoyed by her wife's presence, Jennie looked up at her dark brown eyes, challengingly. " Alright, couldn't be better ~ as long as you can afford it. "

Losing battle. Jennie knows but she was way too pissed to care. Especially when the smirk on Jisoo's face grows, she doesn't know if she wanted that to devour or smack the hell out off that beautiful face. Though while in her own inner battle, Jisoo just leaned in more, she can smell her wife's scent, then whispered at Jennie's ear. " Oh ~ you know I can baby ~ "

Losing battle it is. Damn you bastard! Jennie thought, as Jisoo made sure to leave a goosebump crawling down Jennie's body at the endearment and the deep husky voice she only hears when they were salvaging each other at the bed, before she stood straight. 3 to 4 foot step away from Jennie.

The forgotten woman came back, clinging her life to Jisoo, making Jennie more irritated. But as the stubborn wife that she is, she won't let Jisoo see that. Smiling prettily at her buyer, " So, leave me your number please, or else how can I find you? "

Still playing like you don't know me, huh? Jisoo's eyebrow twitch in annoyance, let the woman beside her cling to her as she turn around. " Come find me at the Heaven Night at 8pm this evening. "

Before exiting, Jisoo took one last look at Jennie, who's still looking at her. Dark brown eyes trying to read that look in Jennie's chocolate brown eyes, before she sigh and exit the hall.

That only Jennie can breath heavily, looking back at her design. In the end I still got the money from her.