Ten

AT THE OFFICE

SORES

SORES

As a result, Jisoo didn't agree to the backdoor deal through the top level of the company. Jennie massaged her temple walking slowly than she normally do, annoyed and pissed at her wife. She didn't even considerate me, while I have been taken advantage of so many times! Ugh! That woman!

Twitching as she walks, she squirmed as Yerim appeared out of nowhere. " Jeeeeeeeen! "

Jennie lean in the nearest post she can reach, causing Yerim to smile at her teasingly. " Hey hey hey ~ Jen, is your boyfriend very strong in bed? "

" You can't even walk properly. Tsk tsk! He should learn how to be more tender ~ " Yerim said teasingly, wiggling her brows as she speak.

Jennie smiled awkwardly, trying to look unbothered, she failed. " Little girl, what are you talking about? "

" I'm 21 years old, I'm not little anymore. " Yerim said, still looking at her. " Besides Jen, you were only 2 years older than me, so please don't always see me as a little girl. "

Pouting thoughtfully, Yerim went pass her. Operating the coffee machine for both her and Jennie's coffee. " By the way, is there any news about the Emperor Group? "

The question makes Jennie's mind went back to what happened last night. Making her head spinning and her core throbbing, as she remembered how her wife rummage her whole sanity. Again for the ninth time this early morning she massaged her temple, releaving some stress in there. " Nope. "

" I heard some news this morning, " the younger notes, " last night Director Park and President Han went to a real estate dinner and clashed at the people from the rival company again. "

Looks like I have no choice but to succeed in this project! Jennie thought.

" Jen, Yerim! Director Park asks everyone to meet in the conference room! " Chaeyoung called from their office door.

Black hair, pale skin, a man around his 40's were sitting at the center chair of their conference room. Mr. Han Suk-kyu - General Manager

" Jennie " President Han started. Getting not only Jennie's attention but all the employees that were in there. " No matter how, what ever it takes. We must get at least one floor of Emperor Group's Club design. "

" President Han, the Emperor Group is not within our control. But I will try my best. " Jennie compensates.

Everyone at the conference room can sense the disappointment in their boss's aura once Jennie said that. No one dares to speak any further. " Do you have no confidence? "

Hearing her boss, Jennie act up calmly. She rise from her seat and hand him a folder. " I am confident with my designs. But it's not certain if my designs could be sent to the competitive presentation. "

At the confused look of President Han, she continued. " An eligible family from the east intends to invest in a concert hall in Incheon. I think we can give it a go. "

President Han opened the folder, trying to hide his smirk how great the design was, he had to admit.

" What do you think, Sir? " Jennie asked. " President Han, Kim Taehyung just came back from overseas. And this concert hall is named after him. The Kim family is famous in the art field. And the concert hall is related to Kim Taehyung, if we can get this design project. This can be as good as the Emperor Group's Club. "

Closing the folder, President Han looked at Jennie and smiled. " Precious idea. However. The Concert Hall is small, and as you said, it will be named after Kim Taehyung. So it will also not be certain if we can get it. "

" The club is the most important one. I hope you will take this as your first priority, Jennie. " President Han stood up looking at her, before proceeding to the door.

And with a deep breath, Jennie answered. " Ok, I will find a way, Sir. "

-----------------------------------

Once they back to their office Jennie went to Chaeyoung's cube and handed a business card. " Chae and Kari, please help to contact the Kim family first. See if we can be able to send the design to them? "

Chaeyoung took the card and winked at her. " Got it! "

" Jen, fighting! " Yerim said as Jennie walk passed her, gatiing back to her own cube, smiling gratefully.

Once seated, her phone rang suddenly. Her heart goes beat faster once she saw who was calling.