Forty-Seven

Smiling sweetly. Jennie placed her hands above the hands that covered her eyes from behind. She knew who it was just by the feeling of his body against her back. She can smell his spicy perfume, that she loves whenever she snuggles to his arms. " Kai ~ "

The said man, bit his lower lip to stiffle his smile and intertwined their fingers before hugging her girlfriend from behind. Kissing her cheeks that started to form a color near like a cherry blossom leaves. " Hi hon ~ "

Jennie turned around hugging him tightly, she looked so cute for him, as she rubbed her face to his chest, purring like a small kitten. She looked up at him, as she pout, " I missed you ~ "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ACHUUUU!!

Kai sneezed, rubbing his nose with his hanky, walking towards his locker and get the book he needed for literature class. He was about to sneeze again as he locked the door gently, when she spot an angry looking cat beside his locker.

Putting his bag off his shoulder to the floor, he step forward and tucked his head to the brunette's neck, uncrossing her arms from her chest to snuggle closer. " Babe ~ "

" Don't babe, babe me, Jongin. " The young man winced by the use of his name, he knew, he was in trouble. " What are you doing here?? Haven't I told you to call in absent, you were sick! "

" B-but babe ~ " He whined, getting both Jennie's arms, and wrap it around his waist to pull her closer. She's so warm and she smell sweet and so soft. " We have debate today, I need to be there. And you'll be there, I wanted to win that for you. Let me, please? "

The brunette could just sighed as he looked like a baby whining and all mushy in front of her. Although she's worried, she can't deny that she was relieved that he's here.

" Whatever. " Refusing to let him know his effects on her, and his succesful whining. She pushed her gently, turning around and walked towards the long hallway of their school building. Knowing her boyfriend were following her like a lost toddler. " Who told you, I'll come? "

Dumbfounded, he stopped walking and looked up as Jennie looked at him from her shoulder, smirking. " Oh! Come on ~ "

His lips twitch, biting his lips as he heard giggling from the brunette who's walking faster away from him. He jogged chasing after Jennie, as she squealed. " I'll carry you in my shoulders if I catch you, Ms. Kim! "

----------------------------------------

" You still love me, do you? " Kai said. Pointing at Jennie as the brunette shake her head out of reminiscing their past.

Remembering how it has to be ended in a most heart breaking way. She lowered her head and clutched her hand to her chest. " No. I don't. I choose to break up cause I don't love you anymore. "

" Obviously, you're lying! Why are you doing this, Jennie?? " Kai exclaimed. Pain, confusion and rage, dancing in his eyes as he kept looking at her.

" Kai, I give up. " Jennie said trying her best to will her tears to stay rooted at the back of her eyes, she started to walk away. " If you wanna accuse me. Just do it. "

When he heard the elevator door closed form behind, he exhaled painfully. He opened the door of the suite, looking devastatingly at the room he set up just for the brunette. He wasn't planning to force her into anything stupid.

He walked at the couch, sitting. Kicking off the cherry blossom petals that were scattered along the floor. He placed his hand in his head. I don't wanna insult her. The law firm design was just an excuse. I just want to be close to her.

I just wanna create a romantic set up that can help me to get her back. That's all!

Picking his phone from his pocket, he opened the message he received before his meet up time with Jennie.

From: Unknown

Jennie Kim is just a plaything for the riches. She doesn't deserve you, Kim Jongin!

To: Unknown

Who are you? What do you mean?

The message evoked all his jealousy. Originally, he just want to talk with her. But with the sudden message, he saw red. Whether it was truth or not, he got mad by his jealousy. The wine and Jennie's coldness towards him, drives him insane.

------------------------------------

AT THE CAR

Jennie clutch the steering wheel tightly, her eyes were dripping from all the crying she have done from the elevator to the parking, she was surprised it wasn't all dried up.

Get a room.

Hah. I never thought he would do that.

Kim Jongin.