Fifty-Four

LUXURY VILLA

The hummed of music from outside, made a frown out of Jennie's beautiful and peaceful face. Face contorting into a frown to scowl. She tried to pull the blanket over her whole body but the sounds were too loud for her.

She sat up grumpily, whining and scratching her head in annoyance. I finally have a chance to sleep in! Then a wedding party outside! Ugh!

It was late afternoon already, but yet from all the disastrous happening to her, she felt like she deserve a full day 24 hours sleep at least. But here she was now, fully awoken and wanted to scream her annoyance.

So she walked like a zombie to the bathroom to take a shower and get some food. When she was all ready and eating her first meal of the day. Her phone rang for a phone call.

Kim Taehyung.

" Hi Jen ~ would you mind if I bring you a gown? " Taehyung asking her gently.

Jennie smiled at his politeness, she was amazed by his unwavering gentleness. " Not at all. You can call all the shots in your turf. "

------------------------------------------

CONCERT HALL

' That's Kim Taehyung's car! '

' Taehyung! '

' Mr. Kim Taehyung! '

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

Lots of photographers and reporters were on stand by at the entrance of the hall. At the red carpet and outside the manor.

Jennie anxiously peeking outside the window, sensing her distress, Taehyung looked at her and smiled reassuringly. Telling his driver to maneuver the limo and went in from the back entrance 7, true to the young man's word, there is no reporter here, only a few guards and a butler waiting at the porch.

How come..

He always knows what I'm thinking?

Before Jennie could even think about it more, the door from her side of the seat opened. And Taehyung was already waiting outside, offering her a hand to help her to exit from the car.

Enchanted by how dashing her companion was, Jennie was just staring at him as he held her hand tightly, smiling at the brunette charmingly. Taehyung whispered at her, " Has anyone told you, you're gorgeous? "

Jennie blushed furiously, tucking a strand of hair at the back of her ear, shyly. Taehyung escorted her to the entrance and almost immediately, the brunette was shocked by the number of people inside.

Numerous of compliments can be heard around them as they walked towards the center of the hall. Taehyung placed a hand at the small of the brunette's back. Escorting her like a gentleman that he is. Jennie faced him and whispered, " This is, a small concert? "

Taehyung leaning in closer to her and whispered back, chuckling softly. " I'm forced. "

Both were engaged by a little bubble that they have, Jennie consciously looked around, smiling contently by the work she have done by this concert hall, looking around the people talking with each other, enjoying the event. When unfortunately she turned to the side and made an eye contact with the person she least wanted to see tonight.

Kai was looking at her with a deadly look in his eyes. Roaming his gaze at her appearance until his eyes stopped at the hand that holding her from behind.

Jongin.

Her anxiousness were back, and it doesn't slipped from the keen observation of her companion. Looking at her warily, Taehyung asked. " Is there anything wrong? "

" Nothing. " Jennie said. Smiling at him assuringly. What is he doing here?

Jennie shake her head, she took a deep breath and let it go. Of course. He's the only heir to the Kim's Group. It's quite normal for him to join the upper-class activities.