Four

The drive from their house to Jisoo's sister's got Jennie leaning in the window, looking outside absentmindedly.

3 YEARS AGO

Brent University

Wind was whistling, cherry blossom leaf were falling down from the tree where Jennie was resting outside their school building. Enjoying the ray of sun that were hitting her skin.

A moment later someone suddenly surprised her by hugging her from the back. Initially Jennie's whole body stiffened, but when a familiar scent reached her nostrils, she relaxed instatly and put a smile on her face. She caress the arms of the person who were hugging her from behind, enjoying the presence of her favorite person.

Kim Jongin put his head above hers, kissing her hair as he ready himself for what he has to say to his girlfriend.

" Jennie, I'm going to america for further study. " Jennie froze, her eyes widened. Swallowing a sudden lump in her throat, before she turn to face Jongin.

Jennie smiled, she forced herself to for Jongin, " Well, you finally make a decision. "

Jongin tightened his hold to her and whispered " Take care of yourself here, okay? "

By then Jennie can't hold back her tears from flowing. Her silent sobs, didn't go unnoticed by her boyfriend as Jongin turned her to him. She was wiping her tears but she can't stop herself from crying. " I'm sorry, I wanted to say goodbye with a smile.. "

" Jennie ~ " Jongin looked at her, sadness were crumpling through his every bone as he watched the love of his life crying her hearts out. But he couldn't do anything. He pull her closer to him, hugged her tightly, while caressing her hair, trying to calm her down. " I'll be back soon.. "

" Wait for me.. "

" I will "

A sudden flashback of the tragedy she went through 2 years ago flashed before her eyes.

She was in the bed naked, her eyes were drenched from all the crying she's been doing. A strangers hands were pressed against the pillow she was facing, as the person was straddling her from the back, continously rocking hips, cock forcing it's way in and out of her pussy.

Jennie was awaken from her reminiscing. She felt shiver run down her whole body. Made her clench her hands through her dress and squeezed her eyes closed remembering what happened to her 2 years ago.

Jisoo looked at her intently, seeing Jennie were shivering and her face looked like pained. She reached, almost touching her hands to make her feel safe, but she retreated her hand. Instead she asked, " What are you thinking about? "