Two

" Oh, really?? " Yerim asked, her eyes twinkling in excitement.

" Yes! President Han wants Jennie to take charge of this competitive presentation " Director Park clasped his hands together looking determined as before. " Karina and Yerim will assist her "

' Oh damn! ' Jennie sighed inwardly. Looking at Director Park, she said " I can make the design, but have no idea how to submit it to the Emperor Group "

The silence were broken by Director Park, smiling at her as he adjusts his glasses " So, it is now your time to shine. This is a good chance for our company and also for yourself. "

Jennie looked at him questioningly.

" If you can make it, I will recommend you to the UCL " He added

' UCL ' Jennie thought

*** TAKE NOTE!! UCL is a University in London ***

------------------------------

After the meeting, they were back to their office. Yerim as usual were at her table either being excited for the competition itself or annoying her as hell.

" Jen, fighting! You can make it! " She curled her hand in fist and raised it mid air, she looked at Jennie with a game face on.

Jennie was laughing at her antics, suddenly caught her phone lit up with a notification. Jennie took her phone and read the message that was sent to her.

From: Ms K

I'll be back at Luxury Villa tonight.

Jennie subconsciously got shocked, after all it's been days. She tried to make her expression dull but the look of surprise in her eyes, betrayed her.

Yerim right beside her, was looking at her suddenly concerned why does her friend became quite. " Jen, are you alright? "

Then Jennie just remembered that Yerim was still standing near her, she looked at her and smile sweetly saying she's okay. Looking at Yerim shrugging her shoulders and her retreating form, she looked back at her phone again and started typing a reply to the message.

To: Miss K

Ok, I'll wait for you.

Jennie smiled as she sent her reply and put her phone down. Getting everything done at work.

------------------------------

LUXURY VILLA

As Jennie was about to enter her house, she noticed her door was opened. She walks cautiously, trying to feel if there is any kind of danger around her. But as she entered the living room, there she spotted in the wine bar a raven haired woman, wearing a black long sleeved shirt, back facing her. Jennie felt relieved, she wouldn't take that back mistakenly for anything.

Jennie may really looking at her guest's figure a long time, cause after sometime, the guest look back at her aware of her presence.

A pair of dark brown eyes, were looking intensely at her chocolate brown one.

" Chu ~ You came back earlier than I expected " Jennie said as she were getting rid of her high heels " Didn't you said, you will come back tonight? "

Kim Jisoo in all her glory, fully turned around. She leaned her back to the bar stool behind her and looked at Jennie, the side of her lips was tugged upwards.

" Why, are you not happy about that? "

Jennie walked right in front of her and put her hands on her waist, looking up at her as she put her weight in Jisoo, leaning into her. " No. I am happy! "

Looking at Jennie smiling sweetly at her, she can't help but to smile back charmingly.

" You came back to have dinner with me right? " Jennie asked looking at her eyes.

Jisoo pinch Jennie's chin, lifting it up for her to see Jennie's undeniable beauty. Only this action made her eyes glued to Jennie's soft pinkish lips, as she answered a small " Yes "

As she was thinking of lowering her lips to meet Jennie's, the latter put her hands to her shoulders, making her carefully holding Jennie at her waist.

" You don't have to stay with that Ji-yeon? "

" What, are you jealous? "

Jisoo's small smirk put a bundle of nerve in Jennie's stomach, either that smirk was annoying her or it was just Jisoo have this arrogant but charming effect on her whenever she does that. She turned her back on her and shrugged, crossed arms beneath her chest. " No, I am not.. I should stay in a good mood now! "

Jisoo placed a hand below her own chin, looking at Jennie amusedly. " Stay in a good mood.. Are you pregnant? "

" Chu ~ " Jen cooed as she faced Jisoo again, " You know better. "

" Oh? " Jisoo looked at her for a moment and a devilish smile placed in the raven's lips " Have you considered having a baby for me? "