Sixteen

Jisoo pulled Jennie out the Heaven Night, not knowing about Jennie's foot painfully throbbing with each step they took.

It hurts! Jennie just swallowed the pain. And silently follow Jisoo.

-----------------------------------------

LUXURY VILLA

As they enter the house, Jisoo just coldly walked passed her. Unbuttoning her suit, taking it off her, and was about to go straight to their room. Jennie just looked at her silently, she was not used to Jisoo, not talking to her this long.

" Are you mad at me? " Jennie asked worriedly. Taking small steps toward her.

Jisoo looked at her over her shoulder. And when Jennie was an arm reached, she took her by surprised, and swift her off the floor, holding her one wrist and bend her to the couch, hovering above her. This might be done smoothly to Jisoo, but to Jennie, it doesn't. Her ankle pricked, and it hurts her more.

Blind by her rage, Jisoo didn't notice Jennie's discomfort when she closed her eyes tightly. And spoke darkly. " Jennie Kim, you need money badly, do you? "

Taken aback by this, Jennie looked up at her, confused by her actions. " Huh? "

" My wife, needs to peddle her design in a charity event? " Jisoo said curiosly and visibly annoyed. Mad even. " My wife, needs to mess around with an asshole like Yang, huh? "

" I didn't- "

" You did not what? " Jisoo asked irritatedly, her jaw tensed and her hold to Jennie tightened. " Peddle or mess around? "

Jennie sighed again for a million times today, looking at Jisoo disappointedly. " Half of the design earning goes to the charity. And I didn't mess around with him. Believe it or not, it's up to you. "

Jennie put a hand to Jisoo's chest pushing her away tiredly, can't be able to look at her eife anymore as she feels her eyes watering as she felt how tired she already was. " I'm tired. Can I get some sleep now? "

Jisoo just looked at her, hearing Jennie talk like this makes her anger dust off. She's looking at her worriedly, but she can't show it. Sighing inwardly, she loosened the hand in Jennie's wrist but still wasn't getting off above her. " Quit your job tomorrow. "

" What's the point of riding other's coattails to get promoted? " She asked dejectedly. Looking at Jennie so tired, she's starting to ask herself if she really wasn't earning enough for the both of them, cause Jennie won't ask her for money directly. She always pushing herself too hard.

By Jisoo's tone, Jennie looked up at her, she can't really blame the raven. Jisoo doesn't know anything, anyway.

" Put this behind you, okay? Tonight was just an accident. " She said. Reaching for Jisoo's neck. She snaked her arms to her wife's neck and give her a chaste kiss. Pulling Jisoo closer to her, she shoved her face ro the raven's neck and relaxed as she smelled her wife.

" If a man tried to paw me once more, I'll slap him without a second thought. " She purred under Jisoo's neck, with her wife's presence she can relieve some of her stress in an unknown reason. " No matter who he is, because my wife is, Kim Jisoo. "

By some time, still Jisoo doesn't say anything. Jennie withraw back and look at Jisoo's dark brown eyes, kissing her softly, she added. " Don't be mad anymore, okay? "

When Jennie was about to lean in again, Jisoo spoke calmly. " What did you need the money for? "

Jennie tensed, under Jisoo's keen eyes. She was thinking whether she confess to her truthfully or what. Jennie look Jisoo in the eye, measuring her words. Should I tell her about mom's illness?

But for whatever reason...

" I saw a gown I wanted. But you're not around. " Jennie said, smiling slyly at her. " I can't just call you to ask for money, you know. "