Twenty-One

LUXURY VILLA

It's almost 11pm. Seems Jisoo is still busy with her work. Jennie thought, as she put some body soap spreading all over her body. As a good wife, should I seduce her on purpose at this moment?

In front of people, she is cold and arrogant. But at home, she is a damn lech with a lot of strange ideas.

Jennie rinsed all the suds over her body, took the towel to dry herself. Putting on a pink night dress. She let her body drop to the bed.

When I go to bed earlier than her when she's at home, the result will be, she'll wake me up all of a sudden. And doesn't allow me to sleep for the rest of the night.

After some deliberating of desicions..

-------------------------------------------

" Yes, do that, then report to me right after you got the result. " Jisoo said through the bluetooth earplug in her ear, typing whatever business needs in her laptop. Listening to her subordinates reports, her attention was taken for a moment when someone knock on her study room's door.

Looking at her wife, leaning in the opened door. She looked back at her laptop and continued typing again. " Leave the remaining work to Susan, I must see the plan tomorrow. "

Jisoo saw Jennie walked towards her, as she typed the remains of her work and end the call. Just in time Jennie reach the table, she closed her laptop and drop the earplug. Putting all her attention to her gorgeous wife.

" Chu~ it's late ~ Aren't you going to bed? " Jennie asked, taking turned from the corner to get close to Jisoo.

Jisoo opened her arms, silently inviting her wife to sit at her lap, which the latter did. Staddling her. " You want me to? "

" Yes ~ " Jennie hummed, as Jisoo place a gentle hand behind her back and another in her damp hair. " You're so charming ~ Who wouldn't want to? "

Jisoo just hummed at her, caressing her hair while looking at Jennie. She could see her wife's cheeks slowly forming a small shade of pink.

" Chu ~ I think I look more attractive after shower, don't you think? " Jennie purrs at her, placing a hand at Jisoo's chest, slowly unbuttoning her shirt. And place another hand at Jisoo's nape, massaging her.

" No ~ " Jisoo hummed. Leaning in, placing a soft kiss under Jennie's jaw. Hiding a smirk. " It is because water gets into your brain, and you become stupid. "

Clenching in annoyance, Jennie tried not to strangle her wife to death, yet. She just totally killed the mood!

" Don't worry baby ~ I won't leave you just because there are water in your head, " Jisoo husked in her ear, sending a goosebumps running through Jennie's entire body. " Are you happy? "

Blushing madly, Jennie just pulled Jisoo's body closer for a hot make out session. Jisoo's lips were intoxicatingly delicious. A taste of mint and her godly scent that always makes her sanity go wild.

Getting Jisoo excited, makes it harder for Jennie to catch up her plans, cause in the middle of seducing her wife, she will always be the one ended up seduced.

Grinding her lower body to Jisoo's, while her wife is sucking in her neck making her dizzy in ecstacy.

" Oh ~ " Jennie moaned. Pulling Jisoo closer to her body, grinding in her lap firmly. Jisoo's hand were touching her sensitive body. " Chu ~ It reacted. "

" It's sensitive to you baby ~ "

" Ch-chu ~ Ahhh ~ "

" Hmmmm ~ "

" Ch-chu baby ~ Wh-wait! Ahhh ~ Y-yes! "

" How could you be this tight! Fuck! "

" Hard- Chu ~ H-harder! Faster baby ~ Pl-please! Ahhhh ~ "

In the end... He still didn't pull any strings for me.

-----------------------------------------

In the morning...

In there kitchen, Jennie put a mug of coffee at the dining table as she get her own cup. Putting her forehead at her hands as it hold her mug.

When it comes to romance. She is just an animal! She only thinks about her lower body! Jennie fummed, hiding her face in her hands. Sighing for the hundredth times in the morning. When we're in the middle of that, she should have agreed.

However...

Jennie placed the mug back at the table, lowering her head defeatedly and utterly annoyed. She again fell by her wife's charm in bed and her carnal desires. WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Kim Jisoo! How could you be so shameless!!

She was startled when suddenly a soft hand caress her arm, forcing her to look up and find Jisoo looking at her with her own mug at her other hand. " I'll drive you to work. Alright? "

" Oh ~ I can drive myself. " The designer said, sipping at her mug to hide her grimace.

Jisoo just look at Jennie as she move away from her, putting her mug at the sink. " Do I disgrace you? "

Oh! Shit! Jennie bit her lip, swallowing hard as she faced Jisoo. " No ~ Not you. " Smiling at her slyly, before getting closer to her, then clinging to her wife.

" I disgrace you ~ " Jennie murmured, placing a chaste kiss near Jisoo's lips for an impact.

And at her surprise, or not. It worked. Jisoo smiled at her brightly satisfied. " Yes! "

Jennie could only lower her head, clenched her hands in fist just to relieve some annoyance towards her wife. Huhuhuhuhu ~ Sometimes this woman really forces me to gnash my teeth ~

Calm down Jennie ~ Calm down! She chanted mentally.

She was just disturbed as Jisoo lean closer to her, asking. " Do you want me again? "

" You think too much! " Jennie gritted her teeth, pushing Jisoo's face away from her playfully. " I am done for now. I am feeling sore down there because of you! "

" I tried so hard to please you, but you still won't give me any support to my work. "