Fifty

No reply?

Anyway, I've cleared things up. Believe it or not is up to her.

Jennie kept her attention away from checking her phone from time to time if Jisoo sent her any message. But Jisoo being Jisoo, she don't let her hopes held high. She focused herself on the project she was holding as of the moment.

Too concentrate with her works, Jennie was startled when Joy suddenly appears in her stall, holding a phone out for her. Saying it was the director, needed to talk to her in urgent.

" Director? " The designer answered. Curious and anxious by this unexpected phone call.

" Jennie, Mr. Kim Jongin will come at 10am, get prepared and go to meeting room 4. " Jennie froze. Not this again.

She was in a middle of breaking down with all this events, and push and pull that's happening in her for the past weeks. It's tiring her at the most expense. But she has nothing to do with it, since it's her job.

" I won't be surprised at all, if you got that project from Empire Group, one day. Jennie, you are amazing, seems like there is nothing you can't do. " Jennie just kept silent, painstakingly waiting for all this to end.

----------------------------------------

MEETING ROOM 4

What does he want? He's trying to embarass me again. He's doing this to ease his anger of being ' dumped '.

Sighing for a million times already, she fixed her folders of design, until Kai emerged the room and sit in front of her.

She took a deep breath and greet him professionally. " Mr. Kim. "

The guy just sit down and pick a stick of cigarette from his packet of one, and light it up, making Jennie shocked inwardly.

When did he start smoking? Jennie thought. But refuse to make this a deal for her, she just wanted this meeting to finish.

" Do you mind? " Kai asked, puffing a smoke out of his mouth once the brunette shake her head in approval.

" About the design for the law firm. I will focus on the theme of efficiency and coolness. " Jennie said straight forwardly, looking at him as she looked at her inhaling a puff from his cigar. " Mr. Kim, is there anything you want to change or add? "

Kai put off his cigarette to the ashtray and place his elbows at the table, fingers intertwined as he leaned to the table focusing at the designer. " The law firm is where both lawyers and clients should keep their cool. Why do you think the spring color tones are appropriate? "

" If you're unhappy with the color, I can change them. " Jennie said, and was about to hand him her folder of different kind of colors he may choose in but got surprised when he already has a color he wanted on his mind.

" Use white and black for the main color tones. " Kai said, looking at her as she write down what he was saying. " I don't like fickleness. "

" Alright. " Jennie said, clutching her pen tightly as she wrote down important details for her design.

The designer was about to ask for any other changes her client wants, when Kai leaned back, placing a hand in his chin, the look he was giving her was smugly and somewhat she can't determined.

" Do you know what I heard when I got here? " Kai asked, looking at her intently. The confusion in Jennie's face made him continue. " Someone said, you will sell your bpdy to get projects that others can't. Your clothes from head to toe seem low-key. But are all customized luxury items. "

Already dreaded by the flow of this conversation, Jennie exhaled dejectedly adn stay silent. And just wait for Kai to continue. " Oh, and you got them for bedding your clients. "

Jennie's face turned solemn, clenching her jaw, readying her self with every low blow he was about to say. " And then? "