One

CLANG!

The sound of a glass shattering when it hits the tiled floor, rang across the room.

" W-why? " Jennie's voice cracked as her throat began dried and she felt a sudden pang of dizziness. " H-hanbin-ah, wh-why? "

She croaked out before her unconscious body fell into her brother's arms.

Hanbin took her to the bed, placing her at the middle, drugged as fuck. ' I'm sorry, Jennie-ah '

Looking at his sister one last time, Hanbin went off the room.

My world collapsed on that day

Distant footsteps

Clothes being ripped

Some body weight pressing onto me in a rough way ' Where am I? I-it hurts! It h-hurts '

' What was happening? '

' Who are you? '

WANG WANG WANG!!

A 47 years old man fell from the construction site!

' His heart has stopped! '

' Get CPR ready '

BEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!

' CHARGED! '

' CLEAR! '

BANG!

' CHARGED! '

' CLEAR! '

BANG!

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!

' Time of death .. 5:17 am '

AHHHHHHHHH!!

A man in a black and gray suit, smirking at the sound of ripping clothes and screaming woman in the room across the hall of the hotel hallway he was leaning in. " Seems like the drug works very well. Now I just wait for you to be convicted of rape tomorrow. "

He put his hands on her pants pockets as he walked down the hall, a devilish smile playing across his face. " Then I will take over the Emperor Group! "

----------------------------

2 YEARS LATER

Jennie Kim, arrived at her work place right on time as her co workers were gathered at their pantry table at the corner of their humble office.

" Kim Jisoo has new girlfriend again? "

" His scandals never ends, will people get tired of that? "

" Good morning Jen! "

Four of them looked at Jennie as she drop her bag at her station, casually fixing her table to get started to work.

Looking at them smiling, murmuring a ' morning ' before walking to them to get some morning coffee herself.

" You are here, beauty ~ Good Morning! " Lisa said lifting a stack of paper mid air " Our director said, we're gonna have a meeting later. "

Rolling her eyes as her day were already getting started, she was about to get a cup off the cup board when Yerim came in front of her waving a magazine across her face.

" Look Jen! " the younger said, enthusiastically opened the said magazine, wide enough to let Jennie see what was inside " It's about Kim Jisoo! "

Inside was a photo of a charming and handsome raven haired woman in a very dashing suit, together with a dark haired woman beside her flashing her sly smile for the cameras. Kim Jisoo had her hand on the woman's waist, looking intensly at the cameras.

KIM JISOO the CEO of Emperor's Group

KIM JI-YEON the representative of Pure Girls in the new generation

The CEO of the Emperor's Group hangs out with a popular female star regardless of issues!

" She's just every woman's dream! " Chaeyoung sighed dreamily as she placed her chin in her hands " She's perfect, both her looks and power "

Jennie silently listening to all her co-workers purring praises for a certain raven haired woman. Returning to her table with a cup of coffee in hand, she get her pencil and getting started with a tons of work load.

But not without Yerim pestering her " Jen, why do you have no interest in Kim Jisoo? "

She hummed, stopped writing as she looked up to Yerim " Why should I? " Placing her chin in her knuckles, shrugging " I see her every few days, it's not something new "

" We all see her every few days! " Yerim went ballistic, spreading her arms up high " But we haven't seen her in person! "

Lisa, Chaeyoung and Karina were shaking their heads to Yerim's enthusiasm, as Jennie sighed silently.

" Oh come on! When can we cooperate with Emperor's Group?? "

" And then what? " Jennie gently put her pencil down, smiling at Yerim and giving the younger her full attention " Kim Jisoo would fall into you and marry you? Huh? "

Yerim giggled but suddenly get hyped up, raising a finger in the air " I'm serious about this Jen, if we cooperate with Emperor Group, our company will get to a higher level! "

Before Jennie could even get a chance to answer back, Karina and Lisa beat her.

" Do you really think they would like to work with our small company? "

" We don't even get a chance to get an invitation for bid! "

------------------------------

MEETING ROOM

" President Han got some news that .. " Director Park placed the summary papers in front of him as he speak, " Emperor's Group will build a Theme Leisure Club in the west of the city "

Clasping both his hands forward, looking at his staffs, " So this is our chance! "