Sixty

Jisoo has already turned around, ready to get off when she heard him. The raven just smiled, the smile that no one could get enough of. And looked at him over her shoulder. " Oh really? Then excuse myself, I got something to do. "

The whole crowd of elegant and big people was in spellbound to her every move. The raven went straight to the eligible old man of the event's manor and bowed respectfully. Bidding him a goodbye before walking out of the venue without saying any more words.

She didn't notice, or she just didn't give any acknowledgement the looks Jennie was giving her. And it saddened the brunette more than the whole fucked up this situation gave her. And just like that, she felt drained.

She doesn't even take a look at me. Jennie thought, as she just stood there at the near corner.

The crowd started to get busy with the big news suddenly appear before them.

' Did you hear that?? '

' The one and only, Mrs. Kim ?! '

' Ms. Kim, brought her wife along here! '

' Mrs. Kim is here now, right? But why I don't see her?? '

' Who knows? '

Taehyung sighed dejectedly, and looked up at Jennie who was just silent the whole time. He came near her and gently approched her with a small smile. " Jen, let me send you back. "

Jennie could just looked at him, she doesn't know what to do. Though no one knows it was her, yet the feeling since Jisoo took off and doesn't even come near her, fogged her brain.

Taehyung felt her solemn mood. Lifting her head in encouragement, smiling at her and ask again. " Okay? "

Jennie could just nod. Suddenly, she wanted to go home and just rest.

----------------------------------------

PARKING LOT

Taehyung escort her until they came near the car. But the night wasn't gonna end that easily.

Kai.

Kai stood there, leaning back at the post near their car. When he noticed them, he push off it and scoffed silently looking at Jennie. " Jennie. "

" The mysterious Mrs. Kim, is you, right? " Kai said trembling, he ran his hand through his hair in frustration. Before chuckling darkly. " Jennie, how could you- "

Jennie could just sighed in exhaustion, looking down the pavement as she listened to him.

Kai dreadfully punch the post near him, closing his eyes painfully. " How could you be like that?? Wh-Why the damned her?? "

How ridiculous??

The girl I love was married to another. And became my Auntie.

Haha. I'm a complete fool. My persistence.

What's the meaning of my persistence all those years??

How ridiculous it is!

Taehyung shake his head, and insist to lead Jennie to the car.

Jennie looked at Kai silently. Now everything is shattered.

" Jen, I'll send you back first. " Taehyung said, guiding her to the car.