Sixty-Three

Jisoo gritted her teeth, looking at Jennie so devastated about her love lost with Jongin. It's burning a hole down some part of her chest, and it irritates her more than anything.

She's been living with her for so long now and the only time she saw her cry was for the heart break with her nephew. Just then she took her hands off Jennie. She cupped her chin up to have direct eye contact with the sobbing messed woman in front of her. " I don't care if you love him or not. You can only belong to me. As long as you're my wife! "

Jisoo released her harshly, she was shaking, she felt all the veins in her body was about to pop out from anger. Anger for the fact that Jennie after all those times, after everything happened has hidden feelings over other men. It infuriates and frustrates her to the bone that she herself don't know why she was acting this way, when it was too clear for the both of them that their marriage was just pure lust and money involved.

Then why is she feeling this way? Why does her heart was like breaking into million pieces and her skin was like on fire whenever she thinks some other man with the brunette. Jisoo left Jennie there, whimpering and crying hard as she slowly slumped into the floor.

Jennie tried to wipe her tears off her face but it was like a waterfall, she was getting crazy with all these emotions. The pity in Taehyung's face, the heart breaking disappointment in Kai's face and the anger in Jisoo's with the mixed of pain that she couldn't distinguished why it does bothered her the most.

So she just stayed there, crying her hearts out, she don't want to be this weak but she can't help it. She kept everything to herself, all the struggles, all the pain, it was all pouring out now.

Jennie Kim, what else would you lose anyway? Kim Jongin's love or Kim Jisoo's contract?

No matter what, fate has crushed you, and now you're nothing but a loser.

------------------------------------------

KIM TAEHYUNG'S FAMILY MANSION

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

" Grandpa? " The young man called as he slowly opened the old man's study room door. When he spotted him at the center of the couches, he entered the room and approached him. " You wanna see me? "

The old man Kim, puffed on his tobacco and looked up to his grandson before getting started. " Tonight, who is that woman with you? "

Taehyung was buffled by this, his grandfather never questioned him like this. " My friend. "

At this old man Kim closed his eyes and leaned his back at the couch. " Friend? "

" Tae, you've been overseas for years, right? "

Taehyung's brows furrowed. He don't know why his grandfather acting this way, but he kept his silence, he nod briefly and mumbled a ' Yes '.

" Many female, socialites came here tonight. Was there a woman who catches your eyes? " The old man Kim, opened his eyes and saw the scoff of relief his grandson made.

Taehyung just smiled at his grandfather, and was just looking at him softly. " Grandpa, Jennie Kim and I are just friends. "

" Actually, she is the little girl. " The young man paused, swallowing a painful lump in his throat before whispering a small, " That year. "

" That year, " the old man looked at him pitifully, before getting up with his cane. He walked slowly to reach in his table and put his pipe down solemnly. It was pure silent for a moment, Taehyung has his focus only to his grandfather, who has his back on him leaning forward to his table and sighed deeply.

Even I didn't recognized her right away. She just wanna participate in the concert hall design.

Only afterwards, I saw the scar behind her ear by accident, then I know it's her.

Taehyung has a smile on his face remembering those times he first saw her again after so many years. But that smile vanished when he saw the bothered face on his grandfather's face. He knows what he was thinking but he kept silent. The atmosphere inside the study room was immediately wrapped by heavy aura he wasn't accustomed to.

After a little while, his grandfather was moving slowly towards the his chair at the back of the table. " What Ms. Kim meant was clear enough, obviously Jennie Kim, is her wife. "

" Since she is married, it's not appropriate for you to be with her, right? " He finished as he reached the back of his chair, looking at his grandson at the corner of his eyes, who was massaging his forehead in quite frustration.

Taehyung sports a small smile, but couldn't find the will to look at his grandfather. " Grandpa, I also didn't know this until then. Seems we can only be friends for now. "

His grandfather looked at him straight with sympathy, before humming neutrally. " It would be nice if you really think this way, Tae. Kim Jisoo is always ruthless. And will not hesitate to use extreme measures. "

Taehyung looked up at this, the look his grandfather was enough for him to know that even they belonged to the most respectable and eligible families around the country, they don't have enough power to clash with the Emperors.

" Though the Emperor Group has no cultural business. It's still a piece of cake for her to destroy you. Always remember that, my son. "

Tae could only be saddened by this but he can't also take the look his grandfather was giving him, so he tried his best to wave off this issue. " Grandpa, your mind is pulled by your age, " He joked, " Let's leave aside whether she really loves her for a moment. Even though she does love her, she won't start a war with us just for a woman. "