Forty-Six

HANGING GARDEN, LEGEND HOTEL

Jennie was looking at the great view from the garden's window. A cup of tea in her hand, as she appreciatedly gaze outside, from building to building. The city's view at night was undeniably beautiful, especially with all the lights scattered everywhere. It almost give peace at her anxious state. Almost.

She got draw from her sight seeing when she felt a small thump from her table. She looked up from the other side and saw Kai putting a dollar at her table, looking at her. " I drank some wine. And the wind here makes me dizzy. Let's go somewhere else. "

He doesn't give the designer a choice, and already hold Jennie in her arms and drag her out of the garden.

" Where are we going? " Jennie asked, and just let Kai drag her, she don't wanna make a scene. Her strength were drastically stripping out of her with all this event happening around her.

Kai get them to the elevator with ease before answering her. " At the cafe. "

Sighing, Jennie was about to just let him until she notice their destination. She wasn't a fool nor a kid not to know that from 16th floor to the top rooms were all guest rooms. At panic, she faced the man and about to protest but the elevator door already opened.

Kai dragged her again through the hallway, Jennie tried to free her arm from him but to no avail. " Kai! You've gone too far! "

" You only have one chance. " Kai let her go once they were at the door of his room. Stepping forward at the brunette's personal space. Caging her between his body and the door. " If you don't take it. I'll accuse your company of breaching the contract. "

" But the contract doesn't say the designer must discuss the project with you in a hotel room! " Jennie exclaimed, pushing him off and flaring at him when he doesn't even budge.

" If I want to discuss it here. Then what? " Kai said sternly. He doesn't give Jennie any chance to look at anywhere else as he leaned forward, he wants her attention only for him. " Jennie, if I want to tilt things in my favor, especially in court. It's just a piece of cake. "

The designer looked at him horrified, clenching her fist at her side. She looked at him hardly, " So you wanna get back out lost time this way, don't you? Kai, you never treated me this way before. Let alone so aggresively. "

Kai could only looked at her stoically. But his eyes were full of sorrow and longing for the designer in front of him.

" If I get back my old self. Will you come back? I won't force you anymore. If you can give me my Jennie. "