Eight

LUXURY VILLA

Jennie reach for her towel as she turned the faucet of the shower off. Wiping the drops of water off her body, she put on her robe. As she walked out of the bathroom, she spot her phone at their bedside table, still drying her hair with the towel she thought..

Should I send her another message?

What if she's in the middle of dining?

Or sleeping with a beauty?

Sigh

Just leave her alone

After she change to her black nightware, Jennie positioned herself in her bed, picking her laptop. She look through online what was the current news about Yudu Apartments. Scrolling, she reads numerous of comments.

Emperor Group will build a new club in the west of the city! And superstar Kim Ji-yeon will move into the Yudu Apartments!

I can't really imagine how Mrs. Kim feels that her woman has a mistress.

Kim Ji-yeon looks just like a mistress, and I bet she rode someone's coattails to get herself cast in that new series.

Kim Jisoo has bought her Kim Ji-yeon a luxurious apartment, a divorce will comes next!

Kim Ji-yeon is beautiful and she is a good actress. No one fits Kim Jisoo better than her.

How can she get more support than her legal wife? What's wrong with this world today? Jennie sighed.

Clack Clack

A sound of a distant footsteps made Jennie tensed and alarmed. Looking at her bedroom door, she tiptoed near it. A thief?

As she get near, scared. She was about to open the door when it suddenly opened get her frightened. " Wh-why are you here? "

Jisoo came in the room looking at Jennie's flushed face, before looking down. With her nightdress nicely tucked in her body, showing a part of her full round breasts, Jennie blushed and crossed her arms protectively hiding her boobs from her wife.

" You're not supposed to look at this, you know?! " even with the absurdity of the words, Jennie still step back glaring at her wife.

Jisoo closed the door behind her, scoffed. Smirking as she loosen the tie around her neck. " Nope, I only know, I won't miss the chance. "

" Besides, you're my wife. " Successfully freed herself from the tie, she step further, cornering Jennie between the wall and her body, towering her, both hands at each side of Jennie's head. She can't escape.

Still flustered but keeping her glare at Jisoo, she place a hand in her wife's shoulder and another in her chest trying to push Jisoo away, still irritated at her by not replying to her. " Why you didn't tell me you'd be back? "

" Someone said, she wants to repay me with her body, huh? So how could I miss that? " Jisoo husked, planting a little kiss below her ear, making Jennie felt a tiny bolt run through her entire body.

Shaking off the desire that taking her whole being, Jennie focused at the task in hand. She relaxed, and slide both her hands to Jisoo's neck, looking up at her. " So, you decided to give me that project? "

Couldn't be able to wait anymore longer, Jisoo kissed Jennie, sucking all energy Jennie has to argue, she just submit and responded to Jisoo's kisses. The kiss were gentle but firm, getting Jennie euphoric.

Jisoo pull back a little, both of them panting. She looked at Jennie intensely, smirking. " Your body, how could you used it at stake? "

Jisoo scooped her up, bridal style, walking towards their bed, caught Jennie by surprise. " Well, after all. It's your obligation. "