Fifty-Nine

In the midst of the song, Jennie blushed by how beautiful Taehyung played it. A small smile plastered in her face. She was looking at the man in the stage, that made her failed to notice the way Jisoo looked at her.

She smiled. Jisoo thought, looking at Jennie. It was enough to make her sighed in relief and unknown itch in her chest.

Kai too, noticed it and frowned. He clench his hands into fist.

Whispering and gossips spread around the hall like a wildfire. After all, it was the music industry's prince charming dedicating to play a song for some woman. They were eager to know who she is.

A man in a suit came near the old man Kim, Taehyung's grandfather, whispering him something about the woman his grandson was with. Looking back, he looked at Jennie and smiled approvingly. " She looks pretty enough. "

Together with the laugh the old man let out, was the around of applause from the crowd after the endearing song Taehyung played. He again smiled for the crowd before standing and bowing for them when an husky voice echoed at the center of the hall, catching everyone's attention.

" You said, it's a private gift. But we don't wanna receive it for nothing. " Jisoo stood tall, both hands in her pocket as she smiled, one smile that make everyone stare at her in awe and admiration. " Since it's a charity concert tonight. Naturally I should thank you, on behalf of her. "

The whole crowd went silent, enticed by her elegant presence and the way she talked like a true royal blood.

" How about, ten million dollar? " Jisoo offered, still lay back in where she was standing. Jennie looked at her in shocked.

Taehyung smiled at her from the stage for her generosity. " Thanks for your support, Ms. Kim. "

" Hmmm. Nothing to be grateful about, infact, I was just fulfilling my obligations. " Jisoo said, silently.

" Obligations? I'm afraid, I don't know what you mean, Ms. Kim. "

Jisoo looked back at him, giving a small smile before fixing her posture. " My wife, is feeling down these days. "

" Just for a smile of hers. Ten million was just a fraction of it's worth. "

The whole hall, filled with gasps and quiet squeal. Taehyung froze on his spot, and Kai looked at her in horror. Both man looked at Jennie, who was just looking at Jisoo.

Taehyung recovered first, scoffing lightly. " Your words, isn't it a bit rude? "