Twenty-Two

" You want me to accept your design, right? " Jisoo asked suddenly, leaned closer to Jennie's face, smiling devilishly.

" Yes! " The designer answered immediately. Looking up at her.

" No! " Jisoo rebutted right away, leaning back. Looking at her teasingly.

It took Jennie seconds before she clenched her fist in front of Jisoo, messing up her hair in annoyance. " Y-y-you are playing me so blatantly, is that fun??! "

Jisoo were surpressing her chuckle at her wife's annoyed face. Getting her necktie, fixing it in front of her, smiling radiantly.

While her wife were throwing daggers at her by her look, she's just looking comfortably at her while fixing her tie. " Our group has it's ways to start up a project. I need an official reason if I wanna pull strings, "

" So, what's your reason? " Jisoo asked, still looking at Jennie, who's now thinking of ways in front of her. She then smiled suggestively at the designer, still not taking her eyes off her. " How about ~ saying that you are my wife? If so ~ you don't even need to submit your design. The design of the whole club is yours, okay? "

Jennie then looked at her. Jisoo was so challenged to read what's behind those chocolate brown eyes. It intrigued her everytime. But then before she can analyze anything, the designer step closer, reaching for her necktie and fixing it for her.

" Better not to break the rules of your company ~ " Jisoo just looked at Jennie as she masked her emotions right again.

Jisoo has no choice but just hummed yet again, and move to another topic. " I won't be back for the next two days. "

" Alright ~ " Jennie answered shortly.

At this Jisoo clenched her jaw, still looking straight at Jennie. " The day after, I'll pick you up for dinner with my sister. "

There she got a flick of emotion from Jennie. The designer lowered her head, hiding it from her as she let go of the tie and put both her hands in Jisoo's chest. Asking a strained, " Why again? "

" Seems you don't like them? " Jisoo asked calmly.

Jennie, on the other part, doesn't like it that Jisoo's watching her. So she pushed away from her. " I hate their expression, when they were looking at me. Though I'm with you, just for money. I still detest their obvious prejudice. "

" But we can't refuse it. You have to go even you're not in the mood. " Jisoo said, taking a deep breath. Smoothing her shirt by her palm. Facing Jennie's back. " Kai will come back on that day. He wants to see his mysterious aunt. "

At that moment, Jennie's world seemed to crumble. She felt her heart fell in her stomach in the most worst feeling. Kai.

Kai. What should I do?

And Jisoo follow from the sudden change of mood radiating from Jennie. The aura just suddenly became heavy. " Are you alright? "

A moment of silence before Jennie could muster a courage to face Jisoo without spilling anything emotionally. " It's all your fault last night. "

Jisoo just looked at her for a moment before shooting her a smile. " Jennie ~ "

Jennie just wished she could swallow all the tears that were threatening to come up from her heavy eyes. Looking up at Jisoo she just hummed, leaning at the counter. As Jisoo walked backwards looking at her.

" If you say ~ you'll be sad since I'm not coming back. " Jisoo said softly. " I'll be much happier. "

At the smile Jisoo giving her now, she wondered why she still haven't catch any feelings to the raven, until now. She smiled back playfully. " If I say so ~ Will you think I'm being too greedy? "

" Hmmm ~ Perhaps. " Jisoo said, and stopped walking. Looking at Jennie one last time. " But still, I'll be happy. "

One last smile and Jisoo went out of the door. Stunned Jennie, she was leave alone, drowning in her thoughts.

What should I do?

------------------------------------------

There is always a person, that when you hear her or his name, you will feel a suffocated pain.

Kim Jongin or Kai. That name was once a symbol of happiness and joy for me.

But since that night two years ago. When I lost everything. He became an unspeakable pain.

A bruised woman in a ragged and teared up clothes, walking shamefully and weakly in the hallway of a hotel building.

Kai.

Kai.

Kai.

The brunette sliding her body in the wall, hugging herself from the pain and trauma of the night that ate her. She clutch her phone, opening a conversation with the love of her life. Crying miserably.

To: Kai

Waiting isn't as easy as I thought. Forgive me. I fell in love with someone else. Let's say goodbye.