two - jamie tartt is the worst

rain was hard at work, with a new office and everything

rain was hard at work, with a new office and everything. she was still extremely intimidated by her boss but she learned to live with that. rebecca welton was the definition of a woman. she was magnificent and keeley agreed. not that it was something they would have argued about. there was no denying both women were extremely intimidated by rebecca, she just exuded an air of confidence. god, did rain wish she could feel like that. sure, she appeared a certain way but that was from years of training herself to. deep down, she was just an insecure teenage girl, no matter how old she got. it was always the way she felt. 

"so you just plan their posts and stuff?" keeley asked as rain typed away on her work computer. 

rain shrugged, "basically, yeah. i'm using the photos i've taken of the players training and i've been working with a few to start a tiktok, but only a few of them seem to be able to get with certain trends. they're a work in progress."

"it's so nice that you're branching out but don't let your own brand suffer, yeah?" keeley advised.

rain smiled, "i've got a brand deal for my latest youtube video. i'm doing fine, don't you worry that gorgeous head of yours."

keeley smiled, "i just worry, you know?"

"yeah, i know. i do too."

having someone worry was a foreign feeling to rain, one that she wasn't sure if she liked or not. she felt almost like a burden. she didn't let it show as she flashed keeley a smile and locked her computer, ready to go to lunch. 

---

rainyday uploaded a video: move with me (for my new job)

---

rain, after a short conversation with rebecca, was given permission to be on the sidelines of all future afc richmond games. she had briefly mentioned her photography work and mentioned how much it would help the club, and thus rebecca, for her to take professional photos for their socials. after all, some of the previous staff that worked for rupert were let go, including the photographer who had happened to be friends with a misogynistic ass that was their previous coach.