fifty - england

when jamie told rain that he was going to be playing for england she basically pounced on him

when jamie told rain that he was going to be playing for england she basically pounced on him. he fell back into her bed as she peppered kisses all over his face. 

"holy shit," she yelled, kissing his lips. "this is amazing. you're amazing." she pushed his hair out of his face, smiling down at him. she kissed his jaw this time, mumbling against it. "this is huge."

he laughed, "babe. stop, you're gonna give me a boner."

"not my problem," she muttered, kissing his neck softly. "just means i can give you a congratulatory blow job."

he groaned, "fuck, rain."

she smiled up at him wickedly as she pulled his top up, "i'm so glad you don't wear pants to bed right now."

"so am i," he breathed as she kissed down his body. "god, i love you." he gripped her hair in his hands, tugging slightly. "will you come to the match?"

she halted her movements, "what?"

"i get tickets. will you travel with me?"

she kissed his v line, "of course, babe. i'd love to."

---

the announcement of who was playing for the international teams in afc richmond came with the revelation that bumbercatch was swiss and that sam had not been asked to play for nigeria. 

"say the word and i kill edwin akufo," rain spoke. "i know it's that dick behind this."

sam leant his head on rain's shoulder, "it's okay."

"it's not, he's a fucking wanker," she grumbled. 

"your boyfriend is playing for england, you should be a bit happier," he voiced. 

rain chuckled, "i was very happy this morning and so was he."

sam groaned, moving away from rain, "i did not need to know that."

"i didn't say anything, i said we were happy about it."

"but you have that look," he told. "that post naughty times look. and you were both late."

she raised a brow, "naughty times? i had sex with my boyfriend, use the proper word, sam."

"i don't want to think about you and jamie like that."

she leant closer, "you and rebecca, dipshit."

"fair play."

she smirked, "ha, got ya bitch."

---

pheobe had invited rain and jamie to uncle's day. sure, rain would never not be annoyed at the man for breaking up with keeley but she couldn't say no to pheobe. she loved the kid.

"is that your range rover outside?" jamie asked pheobe as the girl pulled them into the house.

"no, it's my mum's."