3

Zhou Congee stood at the door, staring at the camera.

No, he went through the itinerary yesterday, as well as the chat records of the original owner, his manager, and the program staff. Everyone told him repeatedly that the live broadcast would start at nine o'clock this morning.

It's seven thirty at most.

How is this going? Why did the time change suddenly? At this time, the host reminded him: "Zhou Congee, let's say hello to the audience friends in the live broadcast room.

Zhou Congee came back to his senses, and waved skillfully at the camera: "Hi everyone, I am Zhou Congee."

"The host smiled and said: "I called you just now, you seemed to think we were delivering food, why are you still so confused?" 】Zhou Conge rolled his eyes, and nodded following his words: "Yes, I'm crazy about takeaway, and it says on the itinerary that the filming starts at 9 o'clock, so I wanted to sneak a takeaway before you came. I thought you would come at half past seven.

Zhou Congee had crooked eyes and a sincere smile.

The audience in the live broadcast room recalled it.

【Zhou Congee means they came early? ]

    [7:30 is indeed a little early]

There are only one or two sporadic bullet screens in such a relatively neutral way, and most of the bullet screens are full of malicious intent towards Zhou Congee.

[How could the program group make mistakes? 】

【Did he read it wrong? 】

【Next scene: Zhou Congee realizes that he has misread the time, pats his head, and says he is a little confused.】

【Passerby, has Zhou Congee always been this tea? Smudged me to death]

The host kept a decent smile: "It should be that Zhou Congee read it wrong, the timetable says..."

"Huh?" Zhou Congee immediately took out his phone, swiped twice, "Yes Is it? But on my side..." I didn't expect Zhou Congee to be so serious.

Seeing that he was about to show the big [nine o'clock] on the itinerary in front of the camera, the host finally became anxious.

"Sorry, sorry, I checked it just now, we made a mistake here.

"It turned out that the program crew came early.

The barrage paused for a moment, and then quickly resumed.

[If you come early, come early, what's the big deal? 】

【Zhou Congee got all the money, what will happen to the live broadcast earlier? 】

【It was because the program team came early and didn't clarify, making others think that Zhou Congee was wrong. What's wrong with Zhou Congee's words? 】

【Let's talk about it, Zhou Congee doesn't need to target the host, right? 】

【The host is miserable, and it's not his fault】It's impossible for Zhou Congee to drive them back and let them come back at nine o'clock.

Zhou Conge turned sideways to let the staff come in.

There will be a small interview in the morning, and they need to arrange the venue in advance.

Zhou Porridge said: "Please, please arrange it downstairs first, I will go up to wash and change clothes.

"The staff responded sparsely: "Okay.

Zhou Congee kept smiling in front of the camera while going upstairs.

Bubble had already heard the movement downstairs.