62

It's fine to spend money to buy characters, anyway, everyone knows it in their hearts.

    However, Ren Xinghai wanted both face and face, and he had already decided on a role, so he insisted on finding a group of actors to accompany him.

    I participated in the audition that day, and there were many actors with better acting skills than him. It would be outrageous to lose to him in this kind of thing.

    He took advantage of it and didn't shut up. While accepting compliments from fans that were completely unrealistic, he secretly poked at Zhou Porridge and other actors.

    He touched the "congee の reverse scale"!

    Zhou Porridge can't take it anymore!

    Zhou Porridge sat on Cui Feng's lap and pressed his shoulder: "Mr. Cui, can you invest?"     Cui

    Feng put his arms around his waist and said lightly: "It's too late today, I'm afraid it's too late."

He kissed his face: "How about this?"

    Cui Feng'er blushed slightly, but kept calm: "I'll let my assistant arrange it tomorrow."

    Zhou Congee was still not satisfied, so he lowered his head and kissed his lips again "What about now?"

    Cui Feng put his arms around his waist and stood up: "I will personally arrange to go to the study."

    Zhou Porridge happily followed behind him, took out his mobile phone, and sent a message in the group.

    [Solved, wait]

    Ji Yao didn't understand: [What? Are you going to fight? 】

    【Where? I'll go too, I'll take a few brothers there]

    Jiang Yicheng: [Is there a possibility, there are more civilized means in this world]

    After a while, Ji Yao: [Oh]

    Zhou Conge looked at the phone and couldn't help laughing Voice.

    Cui Feng turned his head and looked at him. Zhou Congee quickly put away his phone and obediently followed.

    "Big Benefactor, thank you."

    In the study, Cui Feng emailed the film and television company in charge of "Spirit Mountain", asking if they still needed investment.

    For investment, of course, the more the better, film and television companies generally will not refuse.

    The entertainment industry is like this, whoever has the most money has the final say.

    Sitting next to him, Zhou Congee spared no effort to praise him: "Thank you Mr. Cui, I love you Mr. Cui, you are the most domineering Mr. Cui in the world."

    Cui Feng blushed a little when he said that, but he continued on professionally Typing the keyboard, the wording of the email is official and formal.

    At this time, the manager also sent a message to Zhou Congee to comfort him.

    [Congee Congee, you know all about it? ]

    [I went to inquire specifically, the casting director and producer are very satisfied with your performance, you have already been finalized] [

    But the investor has appointed Ren Xinghai, otherwise the investment will be withdrawn]

    [The director still has During the discussion, it turned out that the investor directly ordered the official Weibo to release the notice, otherwise you think, even the pictures were published, and the announcement was made suddenly, and the male second was the one who posted it before everyone else. This is the default role] [