67

Who would have thought that a robot's meal would be engine oil and screws?

    This group of robots really, really don't know how to enjoy life at all, making Zhou Porridge look forward to it for nothing.

    Holding the bubbles, Zhou Conge quietly left the banquet hall.

    Because Zhou Congee prepared a super large plastic bag for packing, unfortunately there was nothing to pack, so Zhou Congee put the bubbles in it.

    [A bag of little cubs]

    [I'm crazy about taking screenshots hahaha]

    [Bubble's little expression: Although very helpless, but in order to make Dad happy, I'd better squat in the bag reluctantly]

    [It's so cute, I'm going to ask Congee Congee, where did you buy a bag of cubs? I’m going to buy it too]

    Congee Zhou carried Bubbles and went back to the cleaner’s break room. The two of them took off the clothes of the cleaners and stuffed them into the cabinet. go home.

    Bubble grabbed the white coat with both hands and pulled it up hard, but the clothes got stuck on his head: "Dad... help..." "Here we come." Zhou

    Conge lifted the coat up for him, "Come on , Zhou Datou."

    [? ? ? ]

    [Porridge porridge, what do you call him? 】

    【Zhou Datou? Hahahahaha]

    [Bubble didn't seem to hear]

    [He started stomping when he heard it]

    Zhou Conge helped Bubble take off his clothes, asked him to fold them up, and stuffed them into the closet.

    "Let's go home." Pao     Pao

    said, "But Dad, we promised other people today that we would bring back some different dishes, what should we do now?"

Electronic pass.

    A total of yesterday and today, he has more than 300 points, and some of them are obtained by selling potatoes.

    Zhou Porridge thought for a while, and stuffed the clothes into the cabinet: "There is still a little time, let's go to the store." "

    But the stores here don't let us in, and the stores in the dungeon are very expensive except for potatoes. "

    The shops here probably also sell motor oil cakes. It's useless to mix them in. Let's go back to the dungeon to see if it's more expensive. Dad, I don't want to eat potatoes anymore." "I don't want to either." "Let's go

    .

    " Zhou Conge led Pao Pao and left the robot building.

    Passing by the shop they couldn't enter last time, seeing the beautiful cakes in the window, Zhou Porridge couldn't help but stop.

    "Why don't we go in and have a look?"

    "Well, but how do we get in?"

    Zhou Congee cleared his throat, adjusted his walking posture, and walked to the door of the store with a click.

    Not surprisingly, he was stopped again.

    "Small animals are not allowed inside."

    Zhou Congee turned his head twice, and said in an electronic voice: "I am a little robotic hamster, chee—chee—"