47

After King Congee, another king, King Ji Yao became everyone's main object of suspicion.

    In the king's study, Ji Yao was surrounded by other people by the wall.

    "Is it you?"

    "It's not me."

    "Did you attract the vampire?"

    "It wasn't me."

    "Then you have become a vampire."

    "It's really not me." Ji Yao raised his hand, "I swear to God."

    Zhou Congee said, "I and Pao Pao have already used this trick, you change it." "It's

    really not me." Ji Yao said, "If I were a vampire, I would show it in public Call Congee Congee three times 'Daddy'."

    Zhou Congee quickly put his arms around his shoulders: "I believe in you, son."

    Pao Pao stood beside him with a stern face.

    Dad started again, Dad can only have his one son!

    The cubs still don't know how serious "Daddy" is, and they are still a little suspicious of Ji Yao.

    Zhou Conge put his arms around his shoulders, and said sternly, "Think about it, this morning, first I was suspected, and then Ji Yao was suspected, what do the two of us have in common?" Baa Baa raised her hand: "Both men

    ! Tangerine

    nodded: "And you are all fathers and adults."

    Coke touched his chin: "You are all handsome."

    Zhou Congee smiled: "Thank you."

    The Cubs Alliance collectively reprimanded him: "Coke, Don't praise vampires casually!"

    "Oh."

    Zhou Porridge said seriously: "The common thing is that we are both kings, and we are both very powerful. The vampire wants to drive away the most powerful among us first."

    "It seems to make sense." Barley touched her chin, "Well, there are more and more suspects now, and we cannot be divided." "

    Then we should act together."

    "Yeah."

    Barley put the letter away, The group continued to search the king's study.

    "Papa Bubble, you really like whitening. You don't have a single book in your study, but all whitening masks." "

    After all, I am the face of Bao Zaifa Xiaodao." Zhou Conge opened a pack of masks, "Do you want to stick a piece?"

    "Yes!"

    Five minutes later, all the cubs put on a piece of children's moisturizing mask and continued to search.

    Zhou Porridge also posted a picture for himself: "Everyone, remember that the more dangerous the time is, the more we need to..." "

    Unity!"

    "No, the more we need to pay attention to maintenance.

    " It's a stinky king]

    [The vampires came in and saw that they were all of the same kind hahahaha]

    Suddenly, Baa Baa seemed to find something.

    "Come and see, there is a photo in the drawer!"

    Everyone moved forward to take a look, but they quickly dispersed again.