41

[Director, hello! ]

    [The director is as gossipy as I am]

    [I don't want porridge to fight back successfully for the first time]

    [Me too, I want to know these questions too! ]

    [Congee Congee's face is red, she must be on a date, give the director three seconds, I want to know the details of the date]

    But Zhou Congee has already "revolted".

    He pulled off the lie detector, and a group of people held down the director and put it on for the director.

    "Director, am I handsome?"

    The director lay down on the table: "Handsome and handsome."

    Bubble asked again: "What about me?"

    The director quickly replied: "You are handsome too."

    Coke also asked: "Then what about me "

    "They're all handsome, all handsome."

    "Then who do you think is the most handsome?"

    "Everyone."

    "No, I can only choose one."

    The director wanted to cry but had no tears.

    He shouldn't have provoked this group of scary guests, especially a certain villain father and son.

    Finally, the chaotic behind-the-scenes interview ended with the director swearing to God, "I'll never bully a guest again."

    The director raised his right hand and added weakly: "I hope the guests don't bully me."

    Everyone said in unison: "It depends on your performance."

    The time was almost up, and the group left the castle with their suitcases.

    In fact, the old castle is not on a snow-capped mountain, but on a mountain in the outskirts of the city.

    The cameraman holds up the camera and finally captures a scene of them leaving.

    【It's over so soon】

    【Want to watch it again】

    [When I have money, I will buy a big house, lock everyone in it, and broadcast live every day for everyone to see! ]

    [Crowdfunding a dime]

    The screen was filled with the barrage of urging.

    Zhou Congee dragged the suitcase and the bubble on the suitcase, and walked out of the castle with Ji Yao.

    Ji Yao glanced down the mountain: "I'll live here next time, so it's not convenient to secretly order takeaway."

    When he was not full last week, he took Grandpa Orange to order takeaway together, but was unfortunately caught by the staff halfway through eating. With half a fried chicken in his mouth, he was dragged out by the staff for several meters.

    Zhou Porridge looked around, the motorcade arranged by the program group was waiting for them in the parking lot, but...

    there was another car that did not belong to the program group.

    "That's your problem. Not only can I order food here, but I can also get a taxi here!"

    Zhou Porridge waved his hand over there: "taxi!"