14

The four eyes are facing each other.

    Restaurant operator Ji Yao and Bawangfan's undercover agent Zhou Porridge met each other's eyes.

    Ji Yao was shocked: "You!"

    Coke also stepped forward, and uncovered Bubble's mask: "Bubble! You and your father came to have a king's meal!"

    A thunderbolt from the blue sky!

    Coke had a distressed expression of "You guys betrayed the organization".

    Pao Pao quickly explained: "We are undercover agents! We are not bad people!" Coke

    wondered: "Undercover?"

    Pao Pao said with a serious face: "Yes! My father said that we are undercover agents lurking among the customers of Overlord Dinner, and we cooperate with you and you. Dad, help drive away the Bawang dinner guests!"

    [Bubble really believes in Dad, what Dad said is the law of heaven! ]

    [Is it an undercover agent? I feel that Zhou Congee is in the donkey bubble, but I also feel that Zhou Congee is very serious]

    [I don't blame Pao Pao, I can't tell the difference as an adult]

    [Should it be true? 】

    "Yes!" Zhou Porridge tore off his mask and stood up, "We are undercover agents!"

    Ji Yan's fire suddenly went out halfway through, and he asked in a low voice: "Really?" "

    Of course it is true!" Zhou Porridge with his hips on his hips, said righteously, "Ji Yao, you idiot, you sold out your undercover agent, and now we are all dead!"

    Ji Yao was shocked: "What should we do?"

    At this time, the host's voice came from outside. Voice: "Zhou Congee is not an undercover agent! Zhou Congee is not an undercover agent! He just made up the identity of the undercover agent!"

    Now it is Pao Pao's turn to be heartbroken: "Dad!"

    We are not undercover agents! you're lying!

    Zhou Congee sat back in his original position in a second, obediently, trying to put together the torn mask and put it back on his face: "Dad was wrong."

    [Laughing]

    [You are such a clever little ghost]

    [I was also deceived]

    Ji Yao snatched Zhou Congee's mask and grabbed his collar: "I'll beat you to death!"

    Zhou Congee dodged for a while: "I didn't I have to choose, now I want to be a good person! Do I still have a chance?"

    Ji Yao thought for a while: "You have changed your ways now, and you still have a chance."

    Ji Yao turned his head and said to Coke: "Coke, let's start the assimilation function now How about asking the two of them to join us and help us with things?"

    Coke nodded vigorously: "Yes!"

    Zhou Conge hugged the angry Bubble and tried to coax him: "Bubble, Dad has changed his ways, don't be angry Now, Dad is a good person now, don't be angry."

    Pao Pao looked at him with a complicated face: "Dad, I don't trust you anymore."

    "Impossible." Zhou Porridge kissed him, " You trust your father the most."