74

The previous firework was sponsored by the investor Mr. Cui to all the staff of "Baby Start Again", a farewell firework.

    The next firework was given to Zhou Porridge by Cui Feng, a marriage proposal firework.

    Before Zhou Porridge could react, Cui Feng took out the ring box from his inner pocket and knelt down on one knee in front of him.

    Zhou Congee:? ! ! !

    Everyone turned away from watching the fireworks, turned to look at him, and automatically made an open space around them.

    Ji Yao was about to die of joy: "Ah! I proposed! I proposed!"

    Ji Yao even changed his tone and cheered in the crowd: "Together! Together!"

    "Promise him! Promise him!"

    [Ji Yao is myself ]

    [I'm so envious, so many cp fans can witness the proposal live, why can't I? ]

    [No wonder Mr. Cui didn't give Congee a ring during the day, so he was waiting to give it now]

    [So good! Very good! Congee agrees immediately! ]

    [I can't agree right away, I still want to hear what President Cui said to Congee]

    [Camera closer, let me listen]

    But before Cui Feng could speak, Zhou Conge stretched out his hand in front of him.

    "Okay, I am willing, wear it for me."

    [? ? ? ]

    [choked up]

    [Porridge why are you in such a hurry? Don't you want to hear some nice love stories? 】

    【Congee Congee: I don't want to, I'm an old man, it's faster to wear the ring directly】

    【Congee Congee doesn't want to hear it, but I want to! 】

    Before Cui Feng prepared his proposal speech, Zhou Conge stretched out his hand in front of him: "Hurry up, I am willing." At

    this moment, Bubble, who was standing beside him with a dazed expression, came to his senses.

    He was well held in his father's arms, watching the fireworks, but his father held him in another hand, and then another person came out to take him away, and finally he was put on the ground.

    How is this going?

    "Wait a minute!" Bubble finally came to his senses, raised his hand high, and said loudly, "I don't agree!"

    Ji Yao was about to get angry: "Coke, hurry up and catch Bubble, he's a little boy, How can you not agree?"

    Coke didn't go to arrest people, but asked: "Pao Pao, why don't you agree?"

    Pao Pao squeezed between Dad and Big Daddy, hugging Dad's leg.

    With the sound of fireworks, Bubble

    said loudly: "I disagree, Dad is only three years old this year, and he is not allowed to get married yet !"

   " Pao Pao, that's just a game, Dad is twenty-six years old this year." 

   "No! We are all cursed by the treasure, and Dad is only three years old." The stubborn Pao Pao said, "You can't get married yet."

     Zhou Congee asked: " Then when will I have to wait until I can get married?"