42

The agent of the "original owner" was used to lawlessness.

    Anyway, the "original owner" was so stupid that he only chanted slogans, saying that he wanted to be independent and make money. In fact, he couldn't calm down to hone his acting and singing skills.

    He will do whatever the manager asks him to do, and if he can't do it, he will just say a few nice words.

    The agent also often contacts other agents in private. If a certain star’s new drama is about to be released, and he is worried that the popularity is not enough, he will come to her.

    He arranged for the "original owner" to post some malicious comments on the Internet, or deliberately let the "original owner" meet the star by chance, so that the paparazzi would accidentally photograph it, and let the "original owner" be crushed in all directions.

    The "original owner" and the agent can be said to be stupid and poisonous.

    Now that Zhou Congee came back suddenly, the manager thought he was that stupid person, but unexpectedly, he overturned on him.

    He originally thought that if he releases the monitoring and guides the public opinion, Zhou Congee will be the same as before, scared to death, and rushing back to beg him for mercy.

    Unexpectedly...

    He hasn't brought out a popular artist in the past few years, and the company has long wanted to give up on him. It's because Zhou Congee has gained some popularity in the baby show, so he decided to let him try again.

    In the end, not to mention his failure, he fell into it instead.

    No, he couldn't swallow this breath.

    In the dark room, the computer screen glowed faintly.

    The resignation email of the company's top management has been sent here.

    Not long after, the brokerage company also issued a statement, announcing that it had dismissed the bad agent, and if Zhou Congee decided to sue the broker, the company would fully cooperate with Zhou Congee.

    The words are high-sounding, but the brokerage companies with poor supervision are praised.

    [No matter how strict the supervision of brokerage companies is, it is normal for a scum to appear]

    [The processing is already very fast! Boast! ]

    [Supporting Zhou Congee's rights protection and suing his agent to death, how many three years can a star have? 】

    【Damn the manager】

    The manager sat in front of the computer, pressing the keyboard like a madman, with a grim expression on his face.

    He knew that the relationship between Zhou Porridge and Cui Feng was not good at all. They were basically a one-night stand. Zhou Porridge followed him all the time because he fell in love with Cui Feng's money.

    The "original owner" had told him some of these things, and he also knew some from the company's senior management.

    He couldn't swallow this breath, he must repay weibo wanxiazengyueliang Zheng Lifu.

    The turmoil on the Internet did not subside so quickly.

    Zhou Congee's new account grew quickly, and the brokerage company sent back his original account, and he didn't plan to use it anymore.

    It's disgusting.

    Fans comforted him in the comment section.

    [Hug Congee Congee]