23

[Blowing bubbles hahahaha]

    [Bubbles are so aggrieved]

    [What happened to the little baby being blown by his father? Just blow bubbles! ]

    [Suddenly remembered, isn't Cui always surnamed Cui? ]

    [Nonsense, Mr. Cui's surname is not Cui, is it Mr. Cui's surname? ]

    [Cui Paopao, so Congee Congee thought it through when he named the cub, right? ]

    [Although Mr. Cui did not appear on the stage, but I got knocked again]

    The king of the animal tribe was stunned: "Ah..."

    He cleared his throat: "Be serious, if you don't take the interview seriously, I will let my subordinates Drive you out."

     Pao Pao hurriedly pressed his father to stop him from talking, and raised his hand: "Report to the king, I can cook, make tea, and write pinyin !"

Under the strategy, he hasn't practiced these things for a long time, and he may have forgotten them.

    The king looked dissatisfied.

    Bubble racked his brains: "I can also ride a bicycle, turn on the TV, take a bath by myself, beat Dad's back, peel chocolate for Dad, pinch belly for Dad..." [

    Bubble knows a lot (good reading )]

    [It's all related to Dad]

    The king seemed not satisfied, he waved his hand: "Forget it, you two, go over there first to wait for work."

    "Okay." Zhou Congee held Pao Pao, Ready to go to the side.

    Bubble asked: "My lord, what is 'unemployed'?"

    Zhou Congee said seriously: "Unemployed means... wait a minute, the king will give us a good job, and then we will say 'yeah yeah', this is called' Wait'. Your Majesty, right?"

    His Majesty choked, looking expectantly at Zhou Porridge and Bubble: "Okay, okay, you two go to the side first."

    Zhou Conge led Pao Pao and walked to the side.

    [The porridge's ability to open his mouth is too funny]

    [King: You are the king and I am the king? ]

    [Congee Congee: Me! (Akimbo)]

    Next is Ji Yao and Coke.

    "Report to the king, we are tigers."

    The king was very satisfied: "That's right, you should be strong enough to go hunting."

    Ji Yao continued: "Our specialty is drinking Coke..."

    The smile on the king's face froze: "Shut up, I know there is a certain relationship between you. There is a person named 'Coke'."

    The king has learned to infer other things from one instance.

    "Come here, give them the weapons and let them go hunting."

    Ji Yao and Coke got two children's toy bows and arrows, and stood with Zhou Porridge and Pao Pao.

    Zhou Porridge leaned over to take a look. For safety, bows and arrows are not sharp arrows, but suction cups.

    "A bow and arrow? Isn't this a small toilet stick?"

    Ji Yao aimed the "toilet stick" at him: "If you keep talking nonsense, I'm going to shoot it!"

    The suction cup "biu" landed at Zhou Congee's feet.