9

Bubble stood in front of the vegetable sink, holding a carrot that looked very similar to him, rubbing it vigorously.

    Hey - I hate it! Dad hates it!

    [Bubble, the carrot is going to be peeled by you! ]

    [Can't accept the fact that I look a lot like a carrot]

    Coke and Tangerine next door are also washing vegetables.

    Coke reminded him in a low voice: "Bubble, you don't need to wash the vegetables so hard."

    "I know!" Bubble gritted his teeth, the power of a little villain!

    Tangerine asked: "Do you hate carrots?"

    "Hate it!" Bubbles turned his head and broke the carrot in his hand with a "pop".

    Water splashed on the faces of Coke and oranges.

    [Coke and Tangerine: Two Faces Are Confused.jpg]

    [Bubbles are born with magical powers! ]

    [Bubble's little expression is so vicious, Dad must be very scared and dare not laugh at you anymore] [The

    younger you are, the harder you beat carrots]

    [Fruit juice, Bubble likes to drink fruit juice, you can mix and match as you like 】

    Bubble threw two pieces of carrots into the vegetable basket, and then washed the other vegetables, skillfully.

    After washing the vegetables, Bubble staggered back to his father with the basket in hand.

    Coke and Tangerine looked at his back and couldn't help but marvel: "Wow, he is so cool and powerful."

    The two speeded up the washing of vegetables, and soon they also carried a small basket to find their father.

    Pao Pao stepped on the small steps and put the small basket on the cooking table: "Dad, I've finished washing." "

    Thank you, Pao Pao." Zhou Congee just happened to have cut up the lean meat, and added some seasonings to marinate for a while.

    Pao Pao asked, "Dad, do you want me to help you chop vegetables?"

    Zhou Congee said faintly: "Ham sausage."

    Bubble:! ! !

    If you accidentally cut your hand with a knife, your fingers will fall off like ham!

    Bubble immediately put his hands behind his back, it was terrible!

    Zhou Conge put the unpeeled green beans in front of him: "Help Dad peel the beans." Pao Pao

    hugged the small vegetable basket and said, "Okay."

    Zhou Conge took the kitchen knife and cut the carrots into small pieces.

    Bubbles peeled the beans and looked at Dad suspiciously.

    Dad obviously knows how to cook, but he was asked to cook before.

    But...that was the old father, and the current father keeps his word. If he says he won't cook, he really won't let him cook.

    It turns out that the previous father is different from the present father.

    Suddenly, the host came to them: "Zhou Congee, what kind of dinner are you going to cook tonight?"

    Zhou Congee was startled by him and almost scratched his hand.