48

In the dark secret room, a person crept in and closed the door.

    Zhou Porridge and Pao Pao lay on the floor upstairs, looking at him seriously.

    "Father." Bubble asked angrily, "Who is this?" "

    There is only one person in the entire program group whose hair is so bald that the top of his head is so shiny." Zhou Porridge made a "shh" motion towards Bubble, "You are watching here Watching him, I'll go to the next door and call Coke and his dad, let's catch him together."

    "Okay."

    Zhou Conge got up from the ground, leaving Bubble lying on the ground alone.

    He tilted his head, looked at the reflective bald head in the secret room, and suddenly thought of a person.

    It was past nine o'clock at this time, and logically speaking, the live broadcast should be over, and Zhou Zhou's group of photographers and PDs had already gone back to rest, but they had a night vision camera in their room and were still working.

    [At first I thought it was because the program team forgot to turn off the camera. In order to maintain the privacy of Porridge Pao, I was still yelling on the barrage for a long time] [I didn’t expect the program

    team to do it on purpose, tonight is a special plot]

    [Exploding plot, in the end who is it? I'm in a hurry, I'm in a hurry]

    [My wardrobe moved! 】

    Zhou Conge walked out of the king's suite, like a little agent, walking close to the wall, came to the VIP room next door, and knocked on the door.

    Ji Yao responded inside: "Who is it? They're all asleep."

    Zhou Congee pinched his nose: "Room service, room service, Mr. Chicken shaking his head."

    "I didn't want supper..."

    Ji Yao just opened it Before the door finished speaking, Zhou Porridge covered his mouth: "Hush—"

    Ji Yan was terrified: "Woooo—————"

    Coke, the vampire has started to move!

    I'm going to be infected!

    Zhou Porridge tightly covered his mouth: "Someone went to sleep in the secret room downstairs. I'm not a vampire. The one who went to the secret room is the real vampire. I was framed     .

    "

Said I'm not anymore, are you a good brother? You treat me like this?"

    Ji Yan broke his hand: "Yes, yes, I was smothered to death by you."

    Zhou Porridge said: "Then let's catch him now, I slipped down the rope ladder in my room, go downstairs and block him at the door, so that no one can escape."

    Ji Yao said "ok".

    The two made a gesture and started to move.

    Late at night, in a dark castle.

    A certain vampire whose hair was so bald that the top of his head reflected light sneaked into the secret room, lay down on the bed in the dark, and enjoyed the darkness.

    In the next second, two voices of "Aw" and "Aw" pierced the silence of the night sky!

    Ji Yao took the Coke and pushed it away: "Who? Who's there?"

    The vampire was so frightened that he bounced off the bed like a spring.

    He was just about to escape when Zhou Porridge slid down from the ceiling with Bubbles on the rope of the rope ladder!