38

Zhou Porridge didn't know how things turned out like this.

    He originally wanted to tease Mr. Cui, so that Mr. Cui would feel ashamed.

    After all, Mr. Cui looks very old-fashioned, he always wears a black suit - if it wasn't because Zhou Porridge slept with him in the same bed, Zhou Porridge would almost think that he also wears a suit when he sleeps. Of course, Mr. Cui's pajamas are also very Pedant.

    His hair was combed meticulously, he was either reading reports or the news, and there was not a single game on his iPad—Zhou Porridge was shocked.

    This kind of old-fashioned, Zhou Porridge is convinced that he doesn't understand anything, and he can't stand being teased.

    So Zhou Porridge touched his hand secretly and wiped his oil.

    In the end...

    Zhou Porridge was kissed unconscious.

    Mr. Cui's mobile phone automatically turns off the screen for at least ten minutes. They kissed from the time when the mobile phone was still on to when the mobile phone turned black.

    Zhou Congee was in a daze, laying in Cui Feng's arms, still trying to struggle: "Sir, we are here for babies... too much... not suitable for children..." Cui Feng hugged

    him firmly, and closed his suit Jacket: "Do you want to do it again?"

    There is a faint mint smell on Cui Feng's body on the suit jacket. He doesn't wear perfume, it's the scent of the shower gel Zhou Porridge chose for him. Zhou Porridge said that Boss Ba has this smell.

    Zhou Congee tried to push away the suit jacket: "Help...it's all mint flavor, there are a lot of Mr. Cui, go away...I feel surrounded..."

    Cui Feng hooked the corners of his lips and touched his head: "Only A Mr. Cui."

    "Woo..." Zhou Congee became even more shy, buried his face in his arms, and rubbed up and down.

    The molested person stunned the molested kiss, it was too embarrassing.

    Cui Feng paused for a moment: "Congee Congee, you burned me."

    "Ah?" Zhou Congee raised his head in disbelief, what nonsense is he talking about?

    Cui Feng covered his face with his palm: "You're blushing, you're burning me through your shirt." "

    Shut up." Zhou Congee lowered his head again, continued to bury his face in his arms, and sucked Sniff.

    He needs to calm down in the boss' chest muscles.

    Cui Feng just stood like this, letting him lean on, stroking his hair, comforting him softly: "Congee, we are husband and wife." "

    Fart." Zhou Conge's muffled voice came, "We both Divorced, brother ex-husband."

    "You said you wouldn't call me... this." "

    I only promised not to call you that for a few days."

    "Porridge, we even have bubbles."

    "Then I No memory, it doesn’t count.”

    “You kissed me first.”

    “Then I only kissed the corner of the mouth, and I didn’t stretch out…” Zhou Porridge couldn’t speak.

    The two of them stood like this, quietly.

    I don't know how long it took, but Zhou Porridge felt that he had almost recovered, and his blush should have stopped.