79

The beds in the king suite were not comfortable at all.

    It was hard, and still very uncomfortable. Zhou Porridge slept on the bed all night, his hands ached, his feet ached, and his whole body ached.

    He didn't expect that Cui Feng usually seems to be quite quiet, uninterested, and not flirtatious at all. Zhou Congee pressed his ear and said a few words to him, and he would blush.

    In the end, when I got to bed...

    I still didn't talk much, just...

    completely upside down!

    He thought he should take the initiative at this time, and he even prepared some little hamster ears.

    Then his throat was bitten by the old vampire, and he was pressed on the bed to suck blood.

    Almost sucked dry.

    Now he knows that Cui Feng is an old man, the kind who hasn't eaten meat for hundreds of years, opened it a few times three years ago, and then held it back for another three years.

    The old house caught fire and crackled, crushing Zhou Congee to death.

    At nine o'clock in the morning, the sunlight was blocked by the curtains, and the room was still dim.

    Zhou Porridge held Cui Feng and slept soundly.

    Cui Feng was already awake, and he didn't want to leave, so he let Zhou Porridge hold him, stroking his hair from time to time, pinching his fingers, pinching his hands, and putting them on his lips for a kiss.

    Cui Feng tightened his arms around his waist, and said in a low voice, "Congee Congee, I like you so much, I love you so much."

    Zhou Congee wrinkled his face and said "hum hum" twice.

    Cui Feng seemed afraid of being heard by him, so he immediately lost his voice.

    He is still not used to saying these things to Zhou Porridge face to face, and it is more suitable for him to express it with actions.

    Not long after, Bubble knocked on the door outside.

    "Daddy, Big Daddy, are you awake? We're going to have breakfast."

    Cui Feng cleared his throat and replied, "You guys eat first, and your father and I will not eat." "

    But if you don't eat, you will starve to death. Is dad sleeping late again today?"

    "Yes." Cui Feng said, "The porridge has not Wake up, let’s go down to eat later.”

    “Hmm…” Pao Pao thought for a while, “Okay then, I’ll save some food for you.”

    “Yeah.”

    Friends were urging Pao Pao, and Pao Pao wanted to Play with friends, daddy is with big daddy anyway, with big daddy taking care of him, nothing will happen to daddy.

    Bubbles ran downstairs.

    But their voices also woke up Zhou Porridge, Zhou Porridge rubbed his eyes: "Mr. Cui..."

    Zhou Porridge startled himself when he spoke.

    "My throat... the wind blows, my throat!"

    Cui Feng took his cup from the bedside table: "Congee porridge, warm water."

    Zhou Congee held his hand, took a sip of water, and regained a little strength.

    Cui Feng turned his head and put the cup away, Zhou Porridge regained his strength, quickly turned over and sat up, pressed on him, and grabbed his neck with both hands: "What did you do to me?"