26

The big villain is actually me? !

    A group of people hiding in the grass turned their heads and looked at the director.

    Director Xiao Zhang shrugged, saying that he couldn't help it, it was all a plot arrangement.

    "Then are we all bad people?"

    "What?!"

    Zhou Porridge and the cubs (except Pao Pao) couldn't accept this reality, they pursed their mouths and were about to cry.

    Ji Yao was shocked, and looked at Zhou Porridge: "It's fine for them to cry, what are you doing?"

    Zhou Porridge cried and said, "I don't want to be a villain."

    Ji Yao had a complicated expression: "Shut up, the two of us rushed out to kill you." Grab those two and ask them more clearly."

    Zhou Porridge nodded and adjusted his expression: "Okay."

    At this time, the two people from the Guangming Tribe were chatting and were about to leave here.

    Zhou Porridge and Ji Yao exchanged glances and rushed forward.

    Before the two extras could react, they were held down by Zhou Porridge and Ji Yao.

    "Come here."

    The enemy closed his eyes and stiffened his neck: "Don't come here."

    Zhou Porridge held up the weapon the king gave them: "Then are you afraid of this?" "

    Not afraid."

    "Ah? Not afraid?" Zhou Porridge was stunned , "Then I'll ask the director to add money to you."

    The group performer was extremely straightforward: "That's fine."

    Successfully captured the captives of two enemy tribes.

    [Is Congee misunderstood her personality setting? ]

    [You are obviously a villain and a bully, but you still want to be a good person? ]

    [Look at how skilled you are in taking hostages]

    Two captives squatted in the middle, surrounded by a group of people.

    "Repeat what you just said."

    "What is the name of our tribe?"

    "What's the matter with the game console? Does the king use the game console to control us?"

    The two extras looked at each other: "The director gave us Those few lines, he said, we can leave after finishing the lines.”

    Everyone turned to look at the director: “Director!”

    Director Zhang took two steps back and left the space for them: “I don’t know anything, you guys Explore by yourself."

    "Then you guys recite the lines again."

    "Oh."

    The two extras recited the lines aggrievedly.

    "It is said that there is a treasure on the other side of the mountain of the Dark Tribe... As long as you wear the tiger skin skirt he gave you, after three days, you will become a soldier in the game console, controlled by the king..." Little

    cubs frightened.

    "We have been wearing the tiger skin skirt for a day, will we be controlled?"