72

The staff of the program team are all in the lobby, carrying a camera, and they don't know where to shoot.

    Both guests escaped, into the elevator.

    [Why don't you let me see it? ]

    [Is there anything that our distinguished VIP users can't see? 】

    【See-through glasses for sale, 999 a pair, order now, get it immediately, you can see through the elevator door】

    【Give me a pair! ]

    [Little couple in love, avoiding everyone at the ball, hiding behind the curtains and kissing secretly]

    [Avoiding everyone: including me]

    [Start the timer, I want to see how long President Cui and Congee will kiss]

    Ten A few minutes later, the elevator door slowly opened.

    Zhou Congee blushed, holding on to the elevator door, and walked out from inside.

    Cui Feng quickly supported him, Zhou Porridge pushed his hand away, and supported the wall by himself.

    "This elevator is broken, the ventilation system is broken, there is no oxygen, and I feel dizzy."

     Cui Feng nodded: "Well, let them overhaul it.  

   " Whether the porridge was fainted by a kiss or by an elevator, everyone knows in their minds]

    [Mr. Cui: It must be because of the elevator, arrange for repair immediately] 

   [Elevator: Yes, blame me, I bear everything]    

     The photographer continues the process : "Congratulations to Congee Congee for completing the first task at the age of twenty-three, meeting Mr. Cui, and next, after the encounter, you should..."

      The  photographer deliberately left the conversation and let Zhou Congee take over.     Zhou Congee's face was flushed, and he covered his face in disbelief: "Can this be said in the live broadcast room of Baby Comprehensive?"

    "Ah?" The photographer was at a loss, "  I will get married after we met. Didn't you and Mr. Cui have a flash marriage? "

Why?

    [I know what porridge porridge is for! 】

    【Your flushed face betrayed you】

    【What flushed face, it's obviously a yellow face】

    "Please go to the next mission location and complete the second mission of Congee Congee's twenty-three-year-old confession and marriage proposal."

    Zhou Porridge and Cui Feng were separated again.

    Zhou Congee went to the apartment where he lived when he was twenty-three years old, which was the dormitory provided by his agency at that time.

    Most celebrities will move out when they become rich and famous, but Zhou Porridge did not move out because living in the company's apartment is free.

    Zhou Porridge came to the door of the apartment, took out the key, and opened the dusty door.

    Although I don't remember the past, but the moment I opened the door, I felt a sense of familiarity.

    The apartment was tidy and clean, as if it was still decorated in the past.

    Zhou Congee skillfully put the key on the shoe cabinet at the door, then took out the slippers from the shoe cabinet, and put them on for himself.