54

Everyone agreed that Zhou Porridge would lead Cui away.

    Zhou Congee looked at Pao Pao in disbelief: "Zhou Pao Pao, do you agree? You just sold Dad?

    " Big Daddy can just say a few words."

    "Really?"

    "Really, Big Daddy loves you very much. When we run out, I will drive back to pick you up." "

    Okay, then I'll go It's time." Zhou Porridge was about to go out, "I'm going, I'm really going."

    Bubble nodded: "Dad, come on!"

    [Hurry up! I can't wait! 】

    【Mr. Cui loves porridge, this is something that even the three-year-old Pao Pao knows! ]

    [After all, it is biological, children know best whether they love it or not]

    [Paopao is so relieved to hand over his father to his eldest father, which shows that their family is usually very happy]

    "Then I will go." Zhou Congee took a deep breath Take a breath, take another deep breath, and then again...

    Ji Yao opened the door of the safe passage, and pushed him out: "Okay, don't take a deep breath anymore, get out quickly."

    [Ji Yao: God's hand! ]

    [This is Mr. Chick shaking his head, Congee and Mr. Cui's divine assist, he stretched out a hand, and pushed Congee in front of Mr. Cui, everyone quickly said "Thank you Chick for shaking your head"] [Thank you Chick for shaking your head

    ]

    "Hey, Ji Yao, your uncle..." Zhou Porridge rushed out of the corridor and met Cui Feng in the lobby.

    Zhou Congee quickly covered his mouth and swallowed back the unfinished swear words.

    [This is a swear word, you can’t say it]

    [Congee cares about Mr. Cui’s opinion]

    [He is presumptuous in front of others, but he is very obedient in front of Mr. Cui]

    [No, of course you should be more reserved in front of the person you like]

    Cui Feng sat on the sofa in the lobby, a little far away, Cui Feng looked at him, touched his cuffs, and stood up.

    "He's coming!" Zhou Congee turned his head to run away, but was pushed back by Ji Yao.

    "It's the wrong way, you want to lure the devil to us? You run over there, so we can escape." "

    Oh." Zhou Congee turned his head and ran outside.

    Ji Yao yelled at him: "I'm going to drive, and I'll wait for you at the door you came in just now."

    Zhou Porridge made an "ok" gesture to him, like a small fish, slipped into the crowd.

    Ji Yao took the two cubs: "See the opportunity, we will run out when Mr. Cui goes after porridge."

    Pao Pao and Coke nodded: "Okay."

    "Warm up now."

    Pao Pao and Coke Coke twisted his neck and butt, ready to flee.

    On the other side, Zhou Porridge is hiding in the lobby like a secret agent.

    It is necessary to ensure that Cui Feng can see him, and that Cui Feng cannot catch up with him, and that Cui Feng cannot see Ji Yao and the others, so that they can escape smoothly.