19

The program team knows how to catch hot spots.

    Arrange Zhuang Lian and Zhou Porridge's lovers to come to the restaurant for dinner on the same day.

    Netizens will definitely compare them together. At that time, Ai Zhuanglian's tall, young, rich, handsome and other qualities will definitely shine even more against the comparison group.

    Before I knew it, the small animal restaurant had been open for five days.

    The teacher of Coke, the mother of barley and baa-baa have all been here, the appetite of the audience has been lifted to the extreme, and the enthusiasm in the early stage has also been hyped to the extreme. If this hot spot is not released, it will bottom out.

    In the early morning of this day, the program team repeatedly debugged the live broadcast machine to confirm that there is no problem and all the images can be recorded.

    As soon as the broadcast started at 9:00, a large number of viewers flooded into the live broadcast room.

    [Knock on the bowl and wait for the meal]

    [Don't worry, Zhuang Zhuang's lover will come at night]

    [I want to see who Zhou Congee's special guest is]

    [The phone is fully charged, ready to squat in the live broadcast room all day]

    Zhou Congee drove a small three-wheeler, went to the vegetable market to bring back the vegetables to be used today, and then sat in front of the cash register in a daze.

    He was also a little nervous, he didn't know what Cui Feng was going to do, and he was too embarrassed to keep asking him.

    Zhuang Lian was full of ambition early in the morning, humming a song, choosing vegetables beside Zhou Congee.

    [Husband is coming, Zhuang Zhuang is so happy]

    [Zhou Congee is not happy at all, laughing to death, is he dying of jealousy? ]

    [The one in front can shut up if he can't speak, is porridge jealous? Congee Congee is obviously sleepy, right? ]

    [We rely on ourselves, never rely on our husband to hype, and never put Zhuang Lian in our eyes]

    Correspondingly, Zhou Conge's fans also quarreled with Zhuang Lian's fans.

    At noon, Zhou Porridge was busy for a while, but he felt much better.

    Even when he was free, he couldn't help but think about those things again.

    Zhou Conge held his head, couldn't bear it anymore, posted a picture, and sent it to Cui Feng.

    [Crazy testing on the verge of sending a message to President Cui.jpg]

    A little testing.

    Cui Feng quickly replied.

    [Turn on the TV]

    [Ooh]

    Zhou Congee came to his senses, picked up the TV remote control on the cash register, and ruthlessly transferred away the "Wow Team" that the little ones had finished watching.

    —— Zhou Porridge also moved the TV in the villa.

    The cubs sitting in a row: "Daddy? Papa Pao?"

    Zhou Porridge gave them a boo boo: "It's already the preview of the next episode, can you show Papa Pao for a while? I really want to watch TV." "