78

Castle gate.

    Bubbles stood at the gate with arms crossed, directing the wedding company to arrange the venue.

    "There are five rows of chairs here."

    "There is a dining table here."

    "Thank you, uncles and aunts. After the wedding is over, I will ask my father to give you two gold rings."

    Zhou Congee: ? ? ?

    "I don't have a gold ring."

    Pao Pao thought for a while and said, "Let Big Daddy give it to me."

    Cui Feng slightly nodded, "Okay."

    Not long after, the tailor shop also delivered their custom-made suits.

    Zhou Cong pulled Pao Pao away: "Let's go, try on clothes."

    Pao Pao glanced back and said, "But Dad, I'm very busy. Without me here, the wedding scene can't be arranged." A

    three-year-old baby , It is so important to the wedding.

    "..." Zhou Congee paused, "Relax, you are not that important."

    Pao Pao wondered, "Nonsense, I am the most important thing!

    " He was picked up, "Important little one, I only wasted ten minutes of you, dad is blaming himself, come on." "

    Okay then, I can only walk away for ten minutes."

    Zhou Porridge handed him over to Cui Feng, Cui Feng held him under his arms and led him upstairs.

    A helpless little cub.

    His friends also have custom-made clothes as flower boy doormen.

    The cubs followed behind Bubble and looked at each other.

    "Bubble is really important."

    "Without him, the wedding would not be possible."

    Bubbles is akimbo under Big Daddy's arms, of course.

    Bubble changes clothes with Tangerine and Coke, and Barley and Baa-baa change clothes next door.

    Zhou Porridge and Cui Feng changed clothes next door.

    The old vampire Cui Feng's suit is always black, for the sake of dignity, the board is upright.

    Zhou Porridge squeezed his clothes: "Aren't you hot?"

    Cui Feng shook his hand: "It's okay."

    "Shouldn't we hold a wedding under the sun, you will be melted by the sun. "

    No." Cui Fengdao, "As long as Congee is with me, you won't be sunburned."

    Zhou Congee's suit is white, it looks fresh and young, and it fits his little hamster's fur very well. color.

    The clothes fit well, and the photographer and makeup artist were already waiting downstairs.

    When Zhou Conge opened the door to go out, Pao Pao and his friends were still struggling in the next room.

    "Bubble, you put your pants on backwards."

    "I don't have them!"

    "I don't know how to wear a red scarf yet."

    Zhou Porridge knocked on the door outside: "Bubble, do you need help?"

    Bubble responded Say: "No!"