17

In the car, Cui Feng held his mobile phone and followed the taxi in front of him closely.

    what happened?

    Zhou Porridge doesn't recognize him anymore, and he doesn't respond when he passes by, sequelae?

    Even more pitiful, his partner.

    Not long after, the taxi ahead stopped in front of a coffee shop.

    Zhou Congee and Pao Pao got out of the car.

    Cui Feng also got out of the car and walked into the coffee shop.

    The group leader Zhou Porridge contacted was already waiting for him in the coffee shop.

    The group leader is the head of the extras, and the entertainment industry in every place basically has such an organization, the group leader posts tasks in the group, and the extras will take orders in the group.

    The group head waved to Zhou Congee, Zhou Congee led Pao Pao to the front.

    "Hello."

    "Hello, hello, is Mr. Zhou introduced by Director Jiang?" "

    Yes."

    The small cubicles in the coffee shop are built with hollow flower stands, and they are not soundproof.

    Cui Feng followed Zhou Porridge into the coffee shop and sat down on the seat next to him.

    Zhou Congee ordered two glasses of milk for himself and Pao Pao, and added a piece of chocolate.

    Drink milk for bubbles, chocolate for yourself, soak in milk, stir.

    Bubbles said: "Dad, I want to eat chocolate."

    "No." Zhou Congee sternly refused, "You will become Xiong Er once you eat chocolate." "

    No."

    "No, I checked, three Children under the age of 10 can’t eat chocolate.”

    “Woo——”

    Zhou Congee covered his mouth and said to the group leader: “My situation is a bit special here, I’m not looking for an actor to make a movie, I’m looking for an actor to join me in a variety show .”

    The group leader nodded: "I know, Director Jiang told me that you need an actor with a decent height, appearance and body shape to play your friend." "Yes, because none of my friends are free, and I am

    now ..."

    "I understand."

    The group leader also understands the entertainment industry, the original owner has no friends and has a bad reputation.

    "Money is not a problem, the main thing is not to lose face. Paopao and I have relatively strong self-esteem, and there may be a game session in the variety show. Paopao and I must win!" Paobao raised his small fist: "We must win!

    "

    "Understood, celebrities often come to us to find bodyguards, male and female companions, etc., all to support the scene, don't worry." The

    group leader moved quickly, took out his mobile phone, and showed him photos of several actors.

    "Mr. Zhou, this one has a height of 188."

    "Well, it seems a bit short, and the number is not auspicious."

    The group leaders were shocked, is this short?