44

The broker was taken away by the police, and the rest of the mob dispersed.

    Zhou Congee was going to close the live broadcast, but the fans had too many questions.

    There is no other way but to extend the live broadcast time a little bit.

    【Look at me! Why did you get divorced? 】

    Cui Fengdao: "After I 'death', it is equivalent to an automatic divorce with Congee. After the 'resurrection', the Civil Affairs Bureau suggested that we directly apply for remarriage instead of letting Congee apply for 'husband resurrection'." [

    Hahahahaha 】

    【Resurrection! my sweetheart! ]

    [Look at me, look at me! Congee porridge, do you know that Mr. Cui is "puffing and drinking porridge"? ]

    Zhou Conge kept smiling: "I suspected it, but he hid it too well. I just found out."

    Zhou Conge picked up Cui Feng's mobile phone and showed it to everyone: "His mobile phone has two systems, one system is The phone for the elderly, the font size is super large, all of which are working software. The other system is all..."

    Zhou Conge looked at the cute porridge wallpaper, the cute Zhou congee icon, and the super fan sign of [Blowing and Drinking Congee] on the desktop , choked.

    【It's all about you! 】

    【Mr. Cui, you love him so much】

    【But why doesn't Mr. Cui let Congee know? It’s not a bad thing]

    Zhou Conge turned his head and looked at Cui Feng: “Ask why you didn’t let me know, tell me!”

    Cui Feng paused: “When we first met, Congee always thought that I was plotting against him, so I didn’t want to be with him. I'm married. This is the evidence that I'm plotting against him, so I can't let him know."

    Zhou Congee choked up: "So at the beginning your persona was 'man, I'm not interested in you', right?"

    Cui Feng nodded: "That's right."

    [Playing hard to get, Mr. Cui, hello]

    [Then why did you get married? Congee loosened his mouth so quickly]

    Cui Fengdao: "I have been with Congee for almost a month, I think the time is almost right, I want to confess to him." "

    But that day I took him to the restaurant, he hid in the room and refused to come out , He told me that he was pregnant, so I changed the confession ceremony into a marriage proposal ceremony." "

    The meal in the restaurant is delicious, and Congee agreed."

    【? ? ? ]

    [One month? almost? Proposal? ]

    [As expected of you, the man who submitted the marriage report the next day]

    [The food in the restaurant is delicious, so Congee agreed? ]

    [Congee Congee, wake me up! 】

    Zhou Porridge was sitting next to him, so that was the case.

    [I still want to know, why were you two so awkward in front of the camera last time? ]

    Zhou Porridge sniffed: "Because if you relax, the live broadcast room may be blocked."

    Cui Feng nodded: "He likes to hug left and right like a little bandit."

    Zhou Porridge choked: "...you give I'll shut up."