64

The gatekeeper led a group of people up the rickety stairs.

    The buildings in the dungeons are all the same. The houses are big, but the rooms are small, crowded together, like a beehive.

    After climbing three floors, the cubs were out of breath.

    Coke leaned on the rusted railing: "Have you arrived yet? Why does the boss live in such a high place?"

    Bubble kept a stern face, trying to maintain his domineering expression: "Bosses all live in the highest places , such as my big daddy's office, on several hundred floors."

    "The highest place? Hundreds of floors?!" Coke was shocked.

    "That's right, floor 999." Bubble's short legs couldn't hold up any longer, he stood on the steps and rested for a while, "That will be my office from now on, if you want to come to play with me, you have to climb Floor 999."

    "Huh?" The cubs were shocked, and they thought of some strange scenes at the same time - on the

    999th floor, they climbed the stairs from three years old to one hundred years old, four hundred-year-old grandparents , Leaning on crutches, he knocked on the door of Mr. Bubble Buster's office.

    "Hello——Bubble—how is your health recently?"

    Bubble invited them to eat candy, and they waved their hands again and again: "No, I have a little high blood sugar recently."

    Bubble invited them to play catch people together, and they waved their hands again and again: " I have a bit of osteoporosis recently, so I stopped playing."

    After chatting for a while in the boss's office, they were about to leave, and Pao Pao sent them away, and walked to the 999th floor, and halfway there, they turned into five little ghosts. Continue to float down with crutches.

    God!

    The four cubs came back to their senses and waved their hands again and again: "No, no, no, Pao Pao, we still won't go to play with you!"

    Pao Pao comforted them: "I won't take over the office of Big Daddy so soon. You can still come and play with me."

    The companions asked: "Then when do you want to inherit?"

    Pao Pao thought for a while, and said seriously: "At least wait until the eldest father dies."

    "Pu Chi—" Zhou Congee couldn't hold back his laughter.

    Bubble turned back to look at him, Zhou Conge covered his mouth and concealed it: "That's right, it makes sense."

    Zhou Conge knew that Cui Feng must be watching the live broadcast. , it’s all my fault for not being well educated...hahaha..."

    Zhou Porridge was laughing maniacally.

    [Xiao Zai Zai's peculiar idea]

    [Bubble still doesn't know what it means to die]

    [Bubble definitely didn't do it on purpose! Mr. Cui, don't be angry! 】

    Zhou Conge laughed wildly all the way, and the cubs covered their ears and ran up the stairs quickly.

    "Bubble, your father is crazy."

    Before they knew it, they climbed to the sixth floor.

    There are also many rooms here. The gatekeeper led them to one of the rooms and knocked on the door lightly: "Boss, I brought them here." The