29

The scheming overlord broke all the beds in the house, except for the children's room.

    Zhou Congee went to confirm it, and it was indeed the case.

    Dude, the bed in the master bedroom has collapsed, the bed in the second bedroom has been removed, and even the sofa in the living room has been removed.

    :)

    Zhou Conge resigned to his fate and lay back on the bed, lying between Pao Pao and Cui Feng.

    "Then how do we watch TV in the future?" Zhou Congee asked, "Watch TV while sitting on the ponytail?"

    Cui Feng said solemnly, "Tell me when you want to watch TV, and I'll move the sofa out." "

    ..."

    He didn't Too much trouble.

    There is only one bed in the dignified and overbearing boss's house, and the family of three is squeezed together. Is this reasonable?

    If it gets out, the stock price will plummet!

    Bubble hugged his father's arm: "Dad, I don't have to watch TV."

    "Really?" Zhou Congee doubted it.

    "Really... right." Pao Pao changed the subject, "Dad, it feels very different to have one more person sleeping with us?"

    Zhou Congee smiled dryly, "It's quite different."

    "It's warmer. "

    It's hotter, it's still summer."

    "But it's warm, doesn't daddy like to cover the quilt and blow on the air conditioner?"

    Bubble hinted: "Big daddy, daddy likes to be cold and hot."

    Understood, Cui Feng received the cue, and tightened his hand on Zhou Porridge's waist.

    Zhou Porridge tried to break his hand away: "Blowing hair, what are you doing?"

    He was creating some hot and cold environment, Zhou Porridge's favorite environment.

    "But I'm dying!"

    "Oh." Cui Feng reluctantly let go of his hand.

    Zhou Congee turned over, embraced Paopao, turned his back to Cui Feng, closed his eyes, "Sleep and sleep." "

    Yeah." Cui Feng also hugged him.

    Zhou Congee pinched Pao Pao's stomach, and Pao Pao twisted it: "Dad, don't pinch my stomach." "

    No, children are born to be pinched by Dad... Ga!" , Because -

    Cui Feng is also pinching his belly.

    Zhou Congee was fixed on the bed, motionless.

    Cui Feng pinched him solemnly, and even made a comment: "Congee, you seem to have lost weight."

    Congee was born to be pinched by President Cui!

    Zhou Conge hugged Pao Pao, I'm sorry, Pao Pao, Dad will never pinch your belly again.

    Dad now knows how uncomfortable it is to be pinched.

    Bubble patted him: "Dad, be quiet, don't tremble."

    Woohoo, Dad couldn't help it.

    Zhou Conge buried his head in Pao Pao's arms.

    Early the next morning.